1.

Nicola Capone

"Andiamo [c'mon], Nicola! You'll miss the bus!" Mom warns me from the kitchen.

"I'm coming!" I answer while taking my backpack and then I rush downstairs, almost tripping on my way.

"Lessa already left, you got everything?" She asks me with her green eyes examinating me.

"I do, see you later." I tell her and she kisses my cheek.

"Ti voglio bene [I love you], good luck honey." She says and I hug her tight before kissing her cheek too.

"Thanks, bye." I smile at her and I walk over to our house's front door.

Today is the first day of my last year of highschool. Alessandra, my younger sister, still has two more years to suffer, and I've made sure to remind her that fact for the past summer.

I get in the bus and I hear voices from the back of the vehicle.

"Nicola Reegan Capone! The God himself is back!" Matteo, my best friend, celebrates my entrance along with claps from other people.

"Matteo Samuel Ferrara, the Devil himself!" I mimick him and I give him a hug.

"Dude, you've been lost forever, where have you been all summer?" Matt asks me as I get a seat right beside him.

"I went to Phoenix to see my Dad." I tell him and he smirks.

"I'm sure the ladies got crazy about this italian-american dude in front of me."

"Not quite, to be honest." I say and he gets his arm around my shoulders.

"Well, I heard Sofia Conte still has a thing for you." He lifts his eyebrows and I push his arm away.

"You fucking kidding me right? After all summer?"

"Looks like you make the chicks fall forever, Romeo." He says proudly and I smile.

Dammit, Matt, you could have just stayed quiet about that.

How do you tell your bestfriend that you made out with a boy while being away for holidays?

"Nick? Dude, you're out." He slams his palm against my forehead and I punch his arm.

"I'm not, I was just thinking."

"About Sofia, huh? You're so getting laid this year." He assures me with excitement.

"Yeah, sure." I mumble and I press my head against the bus window.

What a year I have ahead of me.

----------------------------------

So this was Nicola 🙈
Hope you guys like this one, I'm really excited about it