"Everything I own is a necessity !!!" she says throwing her hands in the air.

"You'll be fine, come on I'll help you" I say

After totally messing around and trying to pack ourselves literally in the suit case to express our love, that the only thing we really need was each other and laughing and wrestling around for a while we finally packed our stuff with 10 minutes to spare.

My stomach growled as we walked out of my room hand in hand.

"Hungry?" clary asks me

"Yes but I can't eat"

"And whys that?"

"Cuz it's not good to portal on a full stomach"

"Ahhh, we'll come here... now it's my turn to help"she says pulling out her stele.

She draws on one of her runes she created on my arm and gives it a kiss before she puts her stele back in her pocket.

Feeling full instantly, I quickly wrap my arm around her waist and pull her into one of the empty rooms.

"Jace!" she gasps as I push her against the door and pull her up to wrap her legs around my waist.

"We have at least five minutes" I say before I bring my lips to hers.

Sebastian's POV

"Where is clary?" I ask everyone while we prepare to open a portal.

"She'll be here" Isabelle answers putting her hand on my chest.

"They must have the worse sense of time" Alec mutters.

I let out a frustrated huff of a growl and everyone looks at me.

"I'm gunna look for them" I say irritated

Isabelle tries to hold me back.

I pull agaisnt her, just a bit to look at her and she looks worried.

She's looking at my eyes.

Does she think I'm going to change back ?

I'm not evil, yeah I felt badass but I will never side with my father.

My train of thought is cut off by Jace and Clary walking in.

"It's about damn time" Alec says

"Indeed, let's go" Magnus says and opens a portal.

We all jump through and Luke and Craig stay and go last.

Once were on the other side all of us are groaning and laying on the grass, some of us like Clary and Stefan and Simon are throwing up their guts.

Isabelle is holding her side and groaning.

I am on my knees with my hands on my thighs trying to breath normally.

"What the actual fuck was that Magnus?" Alec asks while laying on his back covering his eyes.

Luke and Craig step through and look fine.

"Sorry, we had to come through a secret portal that can't be traced, lucky for us it means crazy motion sickness" Magnus says.

I am about to say something when someone steps out from behind the trees and starts walking towards us.

It's so dark here.

We landed in a park of some sort, there's trees everywhere and barley any light from the moon shines through.

I pull out my blade and call it to life and pull out my witchlight and walk towards the person.

"I wouldn't try that, if I were you" a girl says.