"Hmm...where are we?" he yawned, suddenly aware of what was going on. 

"HEL-" he started, but Louis had already jammed the needle into his arm and pushed all the medication in. He pulled out another needle and jabbed it in before Harry could try and stop it. 

"NO!" Harry screamed and I jumped back, alarmed at Harry's actions. Niall slumped back over, completely knocked out while Harry sighed and sat back, shaking his head. 

"That medication they used at the hospital is lethal if used too much in and too big of doses....you just beyond overdosed him," Harry whispered and I felt my heart sink to the bottom of my chest and Louis went pale as he dropped the needles. 

"W-wh-what could happen?" Louis stuttered while I was at a loss for words. 

"He may never wake up...and if he does it'll be a miracle if he doesn't have permanent brain damage or something wrong with his nerves or organs...this is why we should've looked up dose sizes or let a doctor do this," Harry whispered and I slammed my fist on the dashboard. 

"We don't have time to worry about Harry's stupid antics right now! Niall will be fine! Just come on," I grumbled, knowing that Harry was just trying to scare me out of following through with this plan that could end him up back in jail without his darling Louis. 

"Maybe we should take him to a doctor," Louis whispered, earning him a head slam against the car as he put Niall in a wheelchair. 

"SHUT UP! Both of you! We've gotten this far and this is our last chance...no fucking backing out now!" I spat as I opened the door and we popped up in the middle of the airport terminal. I pushed Niall off to the side while I waited for Harry and Louis who brought in the suitcases. I felt tears in my eyes as I smiled. we'd made it. 

****Liam's POV****

Kate was holding my hand tightly as we sat at home, waiting for the cops to show up and take us to the airport. Time was passing like years to me. Jay was tapping his fingers against the window while we waited and he glanced at me. 

"Are you sure you want to go? They wouldn't hurt Niall would they?" he asked and I swallowed hard, shaking my head with a shrug. 

"I have no idea. Zayn is absolutely infatuated with Niall so I don't see why he'd hurt him, but he hurt him before...I hope he didn't," I whispered, thinking back to when Zayn had shot Niall and almost killed him right in front of me. I closed my eyes and pushed the pain away as I heard sirens coming. I jumped up and ran to the door, swinging it open and running out to the car. 

"Liam!" Kate cried, chasing after me with Jay chasing after her. The leading officer came out and pulled me into a hug. 

"We're going to get him back for you Liam," he spoke and I smiled up at him with teary eyes. He cocked his head toward the cop car and I got in, followed by my friends. Kate resumed her position of holding my hand tightly.

"You okay?" Kate asked and I nodded, impatiently waiting for the officer to get back in his car and take us to Niall before it was too late. I bit my lip and squeezed Kate's hand tightly. She smiled slightly as the officer got in and he started the car.