Chapter 23

****Zayn's POV****

A week later and I was still trying to figure out how to get out of the country after Niall had woken up right when we got to the airport, causing a commotion and causing us to miss our plane. I sat in my bedroom and searched cheap tickets, but everything was too expensive for the little bit of cash we were living on now that word was finally getting out from the police station that we were out and about and we couldn't go out and rob a few places. Niall was tied up to the bed and he just laid there. It took a week for him to finally come to terms that he was stuck with me now for the rest of his life, but he'd finally grasped reality and just gave up trying to fight me. 

"You're going to pay for making us miss that plane, you hear me?" I growled, turning to Niall who just glared at me. 

"Don't give me that face, come on...give me that beautiful smile," I whispered, but he just continued to sit there. 

"I will get out of here and I will find Liam," he spat. I jumped out of my chair, pinning him to the bed with a gun to his head. He swallowed hard as I kept my hand pressed against his throat. He was gasping for air as I pushed the gun harder into his head so he knew who was in charge now. When his face began to lose color, I stood up, breathing heavily and tucking my gun away. 

"Don't think I won't kill you Niall. I love you with all of my heart, but I would rather you dead than talk about that disgusting little-" I began but Niall thrashed and screamed out as he began crying. 

"DON'T YOU EVER SAY ANYTHING BAD ABOUT MY DARLING LIAM!" 

"You have a lot to readjust to don't you?" I huffed, grabbing the shock band I had and putting it around his  neck and giving him a small blast. He yelped in pain and closed his eyes tightly. 

"I suggest you keep your mouth shut," I spoke, leaving the room and going to find Harry and Louis curled up together. 

"Harry, do you have any way to get us some cheap plane tickets...please?" I asked and Harry yawned as he did a quick stretch, pecked Louis's lips, and stood up and took me back into my room where Niall was just lying there, looking at the ceiling. I felt bad for hurting and threatening my love, but it was the only way to get through to him. I was a softie for him, but I couldn't let him know that...it would show weakness and vulenerablitiy. Harry sat at my computer and I watched before I went and sat on the bed with Niall who stared at me in disgust. 

"Oh my sweet," I whispered, touching his soft, delicate skin. He let tears roll down his face, not fighting me because he knew what I'd do to him. I wiped away the never-ending tears and kissed his forehead. 

"I don't know what's got you all upset and everything, I've got you darling and I'm never going to let you go," I smiled, causing him to cry harder. Before, I'd let him mourn for his stupid little Liam, but now I wanted my fair share of love returned to me. 

"I saved your god damn life Niall. You are in debt to me forever! YOU SHOULD LOVE ME UNCONDITIONALLY FOR EVERYTHING I'VE DONE FOR YOU!" I screamed, pushing away from him and going to stand by Harry who was doing God only knows what...