introduction

Hi, and welcome to my book! Thank you for giving this novella a chance—I'm hoping it won't disappoint you too much

Hi, and welcome to my book! Thank you for giving this novella a chance—I'm hoping it won't disappoint you too much. Don't forget to vote and comment so I know if I'm doing something wrong or if you want me to continue writing! Please enjoy!

-synopsis-

An artistic playboy? Never heard of that one before...

Parker Ly was a full package—intelligent, good-looking, sporty, and a bad boy. Oh yes, he was also an artist. He also had a secret; he fell in love with a girl in ripped jeans and a blue bomber jacket who only came out at night. He didn't even know her real name, but he knew he had to have her.

Mae Chen wore Hollister hoodies and read books while walking to class—no one would expect her to be the dark-haired beauty who ran under the stars and appeared at only the wildest parties.

But when Mae is paired up with one of Parker's best friends for a month long project, it gets harder and harder to keep up the mask. How long will she last?

Parker is getting more curious by the day, but something is fishy about the girl his best friend had been partnered with. And another problem: was he falling for two girls?

-warnings-

occasional cursing

bad attempts at humor