Ashes to Ashes. We All Fall Down.

Beginne am Anfang

"With toothpaste?How the hell do you kill somebody with toothpaste?" Lestrade asked.

"Toothpaste contains fluoride which is highly poisonous. That's why you get stomach pains when you swallow it. They would of had to ingest a lot of it in order to die from it and he must have given them something to keep them from throwing up." Sherlock thought out loud.

"You'll have to find out which patients they are and then check their medication to make sure that it is accurate to the prescription. He obviously forced them to eat the toothpaste, as you can tell by the hand shaped bruises on their throat. Now John and I have to go. We have to interview our flatmates." Sherlock said, leaving the hospital, John following behind him.

They took a taxi back to 221B Baker Street and as soon as they entered the building, they knew that something was wrong. They walked up the stairs towards their flat, where the doors were shut. Sherlock pushed it open slowly, to reveal Moriarty, Jamie, Tessa and Dynah. Moriarty was sitting in Sherlock's chair this time and Jamie sitting opposite him in John's while Tessa and Dynah sat on the sofa. Moriarty had a cup of tea in his hands and he looked up from it as he heard the door to the flat open up.

"Oh hello Sherly. Johnny-boy! Look I did exactly as I promised and brought them home safe and sound."Moriarty smiled.

"Girls are you alright?" John asked quickly.

"Such boring questions your pet asks." Moriarty sighed.

"We're fine, Uncle John. Nothing, aside from slight mental scarring." Jamie said, looking directly at Moriarty.

"It's not like getting kidnapped by me is going to give you post traumatic stress disorder. I mean you already have it, not much more damage I can do."Moriarty laughed.

"Is there a point to this madness, Moriarty?What did you need them for?" Sherlock asked.

"I just needed to have a discussion with them. Nothing harmful at all. Though they can't talk to you about it. No. That would mean breaking the rules, and we all know what happens when the rules to the game are broken." Moriarty smiled.

"There had to have been a point behind all of this, Moriarty. You wouldn't have just kidnapped the girls in order to have a little chat. There is more to this, isn't there? Something that I'm supposed to figure out." Sherlock said.

"If you really want to know, you will have to figure out by yourself. But you won't, Sherlock. The girls won't tell you because I'll kill you all before it can even leave their mouths. But let's just say that Faustus holds the answers to everything, Sherlock. You just have to find Faustus, and get him to tell you how to beat Mephistopheles." Moriarty grinned.

"You're really making me hate that play." Jamie and Tessa sighed.

"You're really just ruining classic literature in general for us." Dynah mumbled.

"Don't be so grumpy. I thought that we had a great day together." Moriarty pouted.

"If you consider being kidnapped and then taken to a whole bunch of tourist places against your will a great day, then sure, we had a great day together." Jamie said sarcastically.

"I mean seriously was there a point to that even? Why take us to all those places anyways? It was rather boring." Tessa stated.

"I would have enjoyed it, you know, if he hadn't of been with us." Dynah said.

"Ouch. I'm offended by your ice cold words. Really, that hit me right in my non-existent heart." Moriarty said, mocking sadness.

"So you'll kill us for mentioning what we talked about, but not for where we went? The places people go and really say something about them, Jim." Jamie smiled.