The Slideshow

*a part of me feels like I already wrote this but I'm way to tired to care rn*
(y/n's) pov

When I woke up, everything just felt like a bad dream. My parents dying, moving to Derry and meeting him... Once I opened my eyes I knew everything was gonna be back to normal it had to be, except it wasn't. I was still lying on my creeky floor next to Beverly who was up on my bed. "Hey Bev you awake?" I questioned. "I was just about to ask you that question!" We both laughed. It was nice to laugh, a real genuine laugh too. "Bill called, by the way, he wants us to meet at his house. I hope you don't mind that i picked up the phone..." My eyes went a bit wide. "Beverly you're like family and I real don't care if you picked up the phone, now if it's someone like Bowers? There would be a problem." I clenched my hand to make a fist and I punched the air.

time skip cause it's 2:45 am when I'm writing this and i want to sleep

When I walked into Bills garage I could see him putting something up on the walls. "Well, well, well you two are finally here. It took you long enough." Stan teased. We all gathered around a projection of the sewer lines of Derry. Bill matched the picture to the map, but that's when he started naming off the places of the casualties. "Look, that's where G-Georgie disappeared. There's the iron works, and the black spot." Then something clicked for me. "Everywhere it happens it's all connected by the sewers, and they all meet up at-" Ben interrupted me and said "The well House." We all jut kinda stared in awe. None of us new what to say. I looked around the room and my eyes locked with Richie's. I didn't really know what to do so I just smiled. The silence was finally broken after Stan said "It's the house on Neibolt Street." Eddie looked like he was about to have a fucking panic attack so I patted his back to make him feel better. *poor poor y/n what she doesn't know won't kill her* "Wait, you mean to creepy ass house where all the junkies and hobos like to sleep?" Defies breathing got heavier and Richie noticed too. "I hate that place... it always feels like it's watching me.". We were all emotionless, on the outside at least. Beverly kept fidgeting with her fingers, Eddie kept taking hits from his inhaler and mike was sweating profusely. We were all scared. I mean for Christ sake we're just kids and this is what's happening for our summer. "T-that's where I saw it. That's where I saw the clown." Eddie spoke which spooked me, so I jumped in my seat. Richie was the only one who noticed, and he silently giggled. For a split second the mood of the room changed but then Bill stated "Th-that's where IT lives." Eddie took another puff of his inhaler, he looked like he was on the verge of tears. "I don't know why anyone would want to live there" Stan tried to make a joke to lighten the mood but it just lead to Eddie having an asthma attack. With rage in his mind and fear in his eyes, he impulsively ripped the map off the wall. "P-put the map back." Bill demanded but he just shook his head no. The projected changed slides, at first I thought it was bill but then I saw his hands were of the remote. *were they controlled by that?* It started flipping through Bills family photos. Mike stepped forward from the back of the room and tried to fix it. The slides stopped on a photo of Bills mother getting her hair wind blown into her face. It planned to the left revealing a young Bill and Georgie. Georgie's face was being zoomed into. Slide after slide it would creep closer into his innocent smile. It started to shift back to his mom. But the slides kept going faster and faster. Creating an almost animated effect. Her hair moved out of her face revealing IT. "WHAT THE FUCK" Everyone was screaming at the top of their lungs, confused as to what was going on. "WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT? WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT?!?1?" "I DONT FUCKING KNOW!" Eddie leached on to Richie's arm, his grip tight,  he wasn't gonna let go anytime soon. "Turn jt oFF!" Bev shouted. Soon everyone was 'chanting' to turn it off. Mike did a karate kick, *you know like the ones from street fighter* and knocked the projector off the stand. It turned off, leaving a blurred projection of IT on the wall. The lights started flashing- on off on off. Then out from the wall appear a giant demonic looking Pennywise. He cornered Beverly, she fell into s fetal position. All you could hear were the screams of us kids and the growling of the mister from the sewers. Mike and Ben lifted the door of the garage, causing a flood of light to pour through. It left us frozen. "It saw us. It saw us and it knows where we are!" Bill walked out of his garage and picked up his bike. "S-so lets go." We stood there confused. "Go? Go where?" Ben inquired. "To Nieblot."

*i dID IT yaLL oml I am sOooO tiREd itS liKe 3:25 ooo weee anywaysSSs I should be updating soon jUst like really slowly- Allie <3*