The Insomniac

(y/n's) pov
When I arrived home, I couldn't stop thinking about that kiss. The way his lips felt against mine and how I felt. There was a spark of electricity between us, almost as if even the gods had been waiting for this kiss to happen. It felt like it was ment to be, and I know that sounded incredibly cheesy but, its true. I noticed a note on my fridge that said;

(y/n) I won't be home tonight, there is chicken in the fridge. - Maddie

I guess I'm home alone. I headed to my room and jumped onto my bed. I felt my eyes get heavy and I fell asleep.

Tap Tap Tap

I woke up and looked over to my window where I heard a noise. It was Beverly, she was cold and shaking. It was eerily chilly for a summer night *greese anyone?* "What the fuck? Bev are you alright?" She nodded slowly. Bev may have been the biggest badass I knew, but at that very moment Beverly Marsh was vulnerable and scared. "Is it alright if I stay the night?" "O-of course! Why are you here so late?" Beverly looked down, and was hesitant to answer. "My dad..." Poor Beverly had to deal with that drunken creep of a father. "Oh I see, you can sleep in my bed and I'll sleep on the floor." I grabbed some spare blankets and pillows from my closet and laid them neatly on the floor. It wasn't comfortable but it would do. "(y/n)," "Yeah Bev?" "Thank you. Really this means a lot." "Anything for my best friend." Beverly's face lit up, I guess she never really had friends due to the rumors about her.

time skip to middle of the night

"Where am I?" I woke up to be in a black void, in fact the same black void where I met that Pennywise fella. "I need to find a way out of here." I thought. I scanned the area trying to see if there was a way out when I noticed something. The walls started changing and suddenly I was on a cliff. A tall one with a a drop that could kill you. I tried to walk close inland but it started to fade, pushing me closer to the edge. "No no no shit shit fuck crap holy fuck no!" Before I was about to fall it stopped and I noticed people at the bottom. "Why isn't she jumping yet? Literally no one likes her." I overheard their conversation. Looking a little closer I noticed it was the losers. "GUYS HELP!!" They just stood there laughing. "You really think we would help you? That hilarious! We don't like you and we wouldn't give a shit if you were dead!" Eddie shouted to me. "Yeah did you really think we wanted to befriend a little slut like you?" This time it was Beverly. "In fact you should hurry up and jump, it would be entertaining to watch!" Richie yelled. What is going on! Why would Richie say that? "No please don't leave me! I trusted you!" I yelled down. I felt my face burning up and tears started building up. Soon they overflowed onto my red cheeks. "I trusted you, I really trusted you." I whispered. I couldn't speak, it felt like my voice was taken away from me. "HIYS (Y/N) DID YOU MISS ME!!!" The clown jumped up and startled me. "No why would I?" I tried to hide my fear but I wasn't convincing enough. It started to morph into the ugliest thing I ever saw, Henry Bowers. "Your trying to cover up your scared, that won't work. I can smell the fear you have." "WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS!?" I shouted. I wanted answers. "You don't remember, I said I would torture you and harvest your terror." So that's what it wants, my fear. It must feed off of it. That explains why he tortured us losers. But why just us? "No, I'm not scared of you!" "Tsk tsk (y/n) don't we know lying doesn't get you anywhere." I couldn't take it, I felt weak and useless. "GO AWAY! GO AWAY! GO AWAY!" Everything started to shake, the cliff started breaking apart, revealing the black void. I was alone. "(y/n)!! (Y/N)!? WAKE UP" My eyes shot open, and I was home. Beverly was above me with a concerned expression. "Are you alright? You started having a seizure and I didn't know what to do. You kept screaming and shouting. "Th-the clown i-it was there. H-he scared me Bev." She wrapped me in her arms, and comforted me. "Looks like we both needed each other tonight, huh?" A soft giggle cam out of her mouth. I nodded in agreement. Bev crawled back into bed and I stayed there on the floor. "Night Bev." "Night (y/n)"

(a/n) *holy shit I actually updated this book! are you proud of me? ALSO IM GONNA GO SEE CALPURNIA THIS SUMMER WITH marianaaxlopez !!!! Oh and go show some of my other stories some love ; )- allie <3*