The Sleepover

Richie's pov

I was riding back to my house with (y/n). I was so excited she was staying over! Why do I keep getting butterflies around her? There's no way I like her, I just met her! It will probably pass. "So.... how do you like Derry so far?" I ask. "You already asked me that." Right as she said that I realized I did. I wanted to die. "O-oh did I-I? Whoops my mistake." "Woah, dude calm down, you're starting to sound like Bill." She joked. When we got to my house, I forgot to tell my parents that a friend was coming over. "Ah shit, I didn't tell my folks you were coming over. Do you mind coming through the back door?" I felt awful making her do that. "Oh! No it's totally fine. It's the least I can do seeing how you did this for me!" As she went through the back and went into my room I distracted my parents. "Richie? Your home on time?" "Yeah, I am. What's it you ya?" "Richie Tozier don't you back talk me!" I ignored my mom and went upstairs. The stairs creaking as I walk up each one. "(y/n) you in here!" I whisper yell. "Yeah, I'm right here. Where else would I be?" She says while sitting on my bed. "I see you've found the bed." I winked. "Shut the fuck up Tozier. I'm tired and I don't wanna deal with your bullshit." "But it's only like 5:15..." "If you haven't noticed, I'm covered in scars and dry blood, so I've obviously been through a lot." "Oh alright. I'll just chill by you." I said. I scooch over and think about everything that happened today. I feel my eyelids become heavy and I fall asleep next to (y/n).

*time skip*

(y/n's) pov

I wake up in the middle of the night because I felt something kick me. I look over and see Richie cuddled up next to me, drooling all over the pillow. Aww he looks so cute when he sleeps. I started blushing and petting his head. "So soft.."I whisper to myself. I felt my face turn hot. Did I like Richie Tozier? I got up to use the bathroom and carefully moved Richie's arm off of my waist. The bathroom light against my face made me look dead. I take off the bandage and examine my leg in the mirror. It gave me the chills. Just looking at the gash in my leg reminded of what happened hours before. I tried to forget, but the vivid memories kept flooding my brain. The pain I felt. The tears streaming down my face. The anger boiling up inside. I was gonna kill Henry Bowers one day. I walk back to Richie's bed and see him awake. He had the stupidest smirk on his face. "So, you like to play with my hair? Good to know. Next time, I'll use more conditioner to make it extra soft for your fingers" Fuck! He was awake the whole time! "You know, if you love me just tell me. It's pretty obvious, seeing how you caressed my head and called my hair soft." He teased. "If I'm "in love" for caressing your head, then what about you? You did have your arms cuddled around my waist." I replied. He froze in place with a shocked expression on his face. "Hah! I beat you at your own game." "Whatever, doll face." He rolled his eyes.

Richie's pov

Dammit! "Let's just go to bed.." "Whatever you say, lover boy!" She poked. (y/n) was adorable. Her smile made my heart beat faster and when she giggled I felt as if I could fly. Once she fell back asleep, I threw my arm back around her waist to make it seem like I was just moving in my sleep. I was excited to go to the quarry tomorrow. Not only was I going to see (y/n) half naked, I was gonna get to know her better! Oh shit, I do have a crush on (y/n).....