Chapter 14

Last chapter till sequel :(

Lily POV

When I wake up, my sisters are gone. I get up and find a dress, then head downstairs.

I find Elsa first. "Good morning, Elsa", I say as I sit beside her.

"Hello, little sis", she replies, smiling. I eat breakfast quickly.

"Where is Anna?", I ask as I finish my last piece of BACON! Oh, I love bacon!

"She went out with Kristoff", Elsa says. Honestly, I don't know if she is happy about that or not. I mean, I'm happy! And, besides, they are just friends...right?

"Oh", I say,"Do you wanna go find Olaf?", I ask.

"Sure", she says, and we run everywhere looking for him.

"I don't know where he is", Elsa says out of breath.

"Queen Elsa?", a man asks.

"Uh, yes, sir?", Elsa is embarrassed that her face is red, because she has been running.

"You're needed in the study. Some meeting, your majesty", he bows.

"Thank you", Elsa replies. The man walks away and Elsa turns to me. "I have to go", she says sadly.

I frown and nod. "Go find Olaf by the time I get back", she smiles.

"Okay!", I say and run off.

Elsa POV

Hmm...I wonder what this is about? "Queen Elsa, the Duke of Weaseltown has announced war on Arendelle", the King of Randolf says.

Oh, no! No, no, NO! Everything was perfect, and now.......

"What am I going to do", I put my head in my hands.

"My advice, your majesty, is to get as much Allies as possible", the Duke of Bullyar says.

"We will be your Allies", they say.

"Thank you, and yes, I agree that we need to be Allies", I shake there hands.

A declaration was made, and more Allies was made. Now, after two days of not seeing my scared sisters, I'm allowed to go.

Anna POV

"See you later, alligator", Kristoff waves and rides Sven.

"After while, crocodile", I wave goodbye.

I go find Lily. Lily is sitting on a chair crying. "What's wrong?", I run up to her.

She looks up and sees me. "Oh, Anna we haven't saw Elsa in two days!", She hugs me tight.

"I know, I'm scared too, Lily. Im sure we will see her soon", I smile and hold her hand.

"Yeah, your right", she smiles,"So how was your date?", she giggles.

"Oh, you know....romantic! We went on a picnic in the mountains!", I say smiling.

She giggles and says,"Awesome!"

Just then we here a yell. "Anna! Lily!", a familiar voice says.

"Elsa!", Lily and I yell, as we collide into a group hug.

"What happened?", I ask terrified.

Elsa looks sad, scared even. "The Duke of Weaseltown has called war on Arendelle", Elsa says.

Lily and I gasp. "What are we going to do?", I ask crying.

Elsa reassures us that we will be ok. "I mean, we have Allies and a strong army", she says.

"What if you have to go to battle?", Lily asks.

"I won't", Elsa replies. We hug each other.

We walk to the ballroom. "Do you wanna build a snowman?", I ask.

Elsa smiles and nods.

Lily POV

We play for hours in our snow. Even Kristoff, Sven, and Olaf came to join the fun.

"We are one big happy family", Olaf hugs us.

We nod in agreement. "No matter what", Elsa says.

I'm in my room looking at the stars. I think about Olaf said. "Some people are worth melting for", and I would for my family. I mean, if I was a snowman.

But, the thing that scares me is war. War, terrible war.

-a week later-

I lay crying in my room. My thought came true....Elsa has to go to the battlefield.....

And that's not the worst part...she has to stay until the war is over.

Already my snowy, chocolate loving family is falling apart.