Chapter Two

Hey guys! I hope you are liking the story! Please comment and tell me your thoughts! I'm sorry this chapter kinda skips a bit, but here ya go! PS next chapter will be better....WAY better :)

Six years later

Anna POV

"See you in two weeks", I say happily. Lily hugs my parents and we say are goodbyes.

"I'm going to the library", Lily says.

"Ok!", I say and I sit down on my chair. Hmmmm it's getting cloudy... I hope my parents will be safe. All of a sudden, I hear a scream.

"Anna!", my sister screams. I jump up and run to the library. I freeze when I open the door. It's..... snowing! "What's happening?", she asks frightened.

"Calm down first of all,"she nods"Second, you have ice powers. You can make snow and ice", I say calmly as posible. Instantly Lily smiles.

"I could hurt someone though", she says sadly.

I nod,"Yes, but you won't I promise", I say happily. She nods.

Lightning flashes and she starts to cry. I pick her up and carry her too our room.

Elsa POV

I didn't want my parents to go. Something could happen, then I would become Queen of Arendelle! I hear a tiny knock at my door.

"Elsa?", Anna says.

"What Anna?", I ask.

"Lily found out...", she becomes quiet.

I gasp. She found out! I bet she is terrified. Anna sighs then walks away.

Two weeks later

Lily POV

I sob in Anna's chest. She is crying too. I wonder if Elsa is? Maybe... I have never met her, for she is afraid of hurting me. I understand, I guess. Anna hugs me tight.

"Anna?", I ask.

"Yes?"

"Will Elsa become queen?", I ask sadly.

"In three years, Lily", she says. I nod and I start to cry again. All if a sudden, a snowflake fell on my nose. Anna noticed and gasped. More snowflakes fell and I kept crying. Anna tried to calm me down, but I... I just can't.

"Hey! Do ya wanna build a snowman?", Anna says mischievously. I giggle and say,"Yes!"