Frozen part two

Hey! I just saw Frozen and absolutely LOVED it!!! Best Disney movie EVER. Anyway, I need help with a title for the fanfic.... this story has three sisters elsa Anna and Lily... ok well ENYJOY!

Chapter One

Anna POV (point if view)

My sister hates me... I think. One day we were best friends, then the next day we are not. Did I do something wrong? I don't know, I haven't seen her in forever. Oh Elsa, please come out!

Elsa POV

I'm sitting down in my chair reading a book. I forgot I took off my gloves and the book froze. I quickly grabbed my gloves and put them on. All of a sudden there is a knock at my door. "Elsa? Do you wanna build a snowman?", my sister, Anna, asked.
"Anna, I'm sorry, but I....don't want too.", I lied. Of course I wanna build a snowman! After I hit Anna with my ice powers. I was forced, by my parents, to stay in my room.
Anna sighs and says,"Fine." I feel bad shutting her out, but it is for the best.

Anna POV

"Princess Anna, quick! Your mother had the baby!", one of the few servants we have says. I smile ear to ear and nod. I walk in quietly to see my mother with a little baby.
"She is so cute!", I whisper,"May I hold her?"
My dad, the King of Arendelle, chuckles and says,"Of course!" I reach out for Lily when my hands suddenly become cold. I hear gasps when my mom blurts out,"She has powers, too!" I'm really confused. Too? Does Elsa have powers? Is that why she shuts me out day after day, to protect me. I almost start to feel guilty.
"Ice powers?", I ask. My parents nod. "I'll be right back", I say and my parents nod. I run to Elsa's door and knock. "Elsa guess what!", I say happily.
I hear a sigh,"What Anna?", Elsa says annoyed.
"Mom had the baby", I say happily. I hear Elsa gasp. "Elsa, please open the door I want to see you, and ask you a question", I say.
"I'm happy for Mom, but Anna you don't have to see me to ask me a question", Elsa says.
"Fine. Are you scared?", I ask too quickly.
"Why would I be scared, Anna?", Elsa asks.
"I figured it out!", I say joyfully,"You have ice powers, and by the way the baby does too."
I hear Elsa gasp. "Yes, I have powers, but Lily? She has powers", Elsa asks.
"Yes, Elsa, and your afraid you will hurt me, but I'm not afraid."
"Anna, just go...please", Elsa sighs sadly.
"Fine", I yell, and run to my room.