Chapter 1: Bunker Invasion

A/N: This fanfiction is a crossover of Once Upon A Time and Timeless. It's canon divergence of both shows - Timeless: 2x08 and Once Upon A Time: 3x11. I'll explain how everything happened throughout. If you are just an ONCER you decide if you can keep up with the story, but I suggest that you watch Timeless, just because it's a GREAT show. And you can help us to #SaveTimeless.

I hope you enjoy this story as much as I enjoyed writing it❤

BUNKER

Lucy's POV.

I am proud to be a member of the Time Team. I am proud to call all these people my family. Because this is what they are.

I'm left with no real family. My parents are members of Rittenhouse, destroying the world. Something that we won't let happen. We, as in my current family. Sooner or later, we're going to stop them. And we're going to do it together.

It weirds me out. It weirds me out that Rittenhouse hasn't taken the Mothership to another year the past two days, and something tells me that they're going to strike right when we don't expect then to. Everyone agrees with me, it is strange. All Rittenhouse ever does is playing games with us and trying to fool us.

But we're never going to let them succeed. They're monsters, and... good always wins.

That's what fairytales taught me - if there's one thing they did. They may not be real, but they give you one important thing in your life - hope. We can't go on without it.

“Connor, get me a beer.”

Rufus. Now that he had no mission as a pilot, he was the laziest one. He didn't even want to get off his couch, or he maybe didn't want to stop the movie marathon he was doing on Netflix. Binge-watching every movie of Marvel Cinematic Universe was all he did for the last three days.

Connor was the one to make us laugh most of the times. Always the person to come up with strange variations of drinking games - because he loved drinking - or to actually convince us to spend our day playing Monopoly. And, of course, he was Rufus's... waiter.

If he hadn't already drank the beer in his way to give it to him.

“You're going to finish all the bottles by yourself!” Connor complained.

Rufus snorted with laughter. “Says the guy who was half an hour in front of the fridge, trying to decide what type of alcohol he should drink today.”

Connor rolled his eyes and handed him the beer. I standed there watching them being their dorky selves, when Jiya came from behind me and startled me.

Jiya had very much in common with Rufus. They were both nerds, fanboying and fangirling about movies and all of the geeky stuff. Moreover, they were both great minds - despite the first impression they give to anyone. I guess that's what brought them together.

Jiya helped me many times with my problems. All sorts of problems. From family drama advice (and what a drama!) to relationship advice (me trying to figure out my feelings for Wyatt, for example) and more. She's one of the few people that understand me, and I'm lucky to have her as my friend - and in the Time Team family.