Happily Ever After?

*4 years later*

*Eliza's pov*
Mia and I are having our wedding day today. We decided to make it on the same day together because we're all friends and it would be cool. I'm really happy that I'm going to marry the love of my life, and that Mia's marrying the love of her life. Corbyn and Christina already got married and had twins, as for Jack and Gabbie, they're getting married soon. Jonah and Tatum got married and is going to have a son in two months. Kiara moved to Alaska for a business job, and Aspen, well she moved on. The Why Don't We Boys are going on their world tour. Their music evolved so much, and they've grown to be a successful band who'll last a long time. So here's a little secret, Mia is pregnant!!!!! As for me, still NOT pregnant but I would like a kid soon.
This is it. This is the day I will marry my love, my love who gave me so much. My love who faced ups and downs with me. The one who'll never give me up. This is the day where our relationship takes a huge step. A step where it's gonna last a long time, we can't break up, but we can make up. Mia and I get our finishing touches and then we head out. Paradox was like the "father figure" in this situation. I see mah manz over there standing at the altar looking very handsome (as always). Over to the left, I see Zach looking quite nice. AHH LIL BRO GETTING MARRIED TO MAH BESTIE!!!! ZIA OR MACH!!! AHHH!!! I'm being really overdramatic because it our wedding day and I'm so excited. Mia is gonna announce her pregnancy during the toast after the wedding ceremony. As we got to our soon to be hubbies, they stare at us like the first time we met. Jaw drops and eyes wide open. I can see some tears in Seavey's eyes, but they were happy tears.

"Wow you look beautiful babe," he whispers into my ear.

"You don't look bad yourself hun," I say.

Then he kisses my cheek whispers "I love you" in my ear. Man do I love this boy.

*Mia's pov*
I just can't believe that I'm going to marry THE ZACHARY DEAN HERRON. I just can't. I'm marrying th love of my life and my best friend is marrying hers as well. This is gon be a great day for all of us!!! This is like a huge step towards our lives. We can't break up and make up, but we can only make up. I love Zach and I love how Eliza and I are getting married on the same day. Daniel and Zach are best friends as well, so I find it really cute that the best friends are marrying best friends. Oof I'm just so excited like I can't even. I'm starting to get emotional now. Zach pulls me in and whispers in my ear.

"I love you baby, you're the most beautiful lady ever. I'm glad I'm the one marrying you, because I'm a lucky man," he whispers.

"Aww I love you too baby, and I'm grateful to be yours," I tell him.

*narrator*
"... So do you Zach Herron and Daniel Seavey take Mia Ryans and Eliza Brenton to be your lawful wedded wives?" The wedding officiant asks.

(A/n: I'm sorry if I made any mistakes, I ain't a Wedding officiant okie back to story)

"I do," Daniel and Zach say.

"And do you, Mia Ryans and Eliza Brenton take Zach Herron and Daniel Seavey to be your lawful wedded husbands?" The wedding officiant asks.

"I do," Eliza and Mia say.

"Then y'all may kiss the brides!" The wedding officiant say.

Everyone cheers, and by then, the boys lean in to kiss their brides, but....

*Eliza's pov*
Daniel leans in to kiss me but then....
*wakes up and gasps*
Was it all just a dream???
Then the alarm beeps.

So I never left home, I never met Daniel Seavey or any of the Why Don't We boys, or faced anything?

I guess it was all a dream??
Or am I going crazy because that "dream" felt so real.
I feel so weird now.
I just woke up from a dream that was so feels so real but so complicated. And I guess it never happened.
I'm so confused right now.
So if that was a dream, then
Was I ever drowning in silence?

////////////////////////////////
A/n: HEY MAH DOODZ. Aight so I know this chapter isn't that long but it is the finale of Drowning In Silence. This is the end of this book, but I might make a sequel. So I hope y'all enjoyed this book and the journey of Eliza and Why Don't We. Though I didn't use Mia (aka JackAveryIsMyNoodles ) as much here, I plan on including her more in the sequel. The sequel is just a maybe, but I do have other books so if you ever wanna check that out. Anyways love y'all and thanks for reading this book and have a great day! I'll see ya next time, on the sequel.
- grace