Back to the mission

We were kinda far from the other building we were at before all of this mess happened. At this point I was right next to Chris. Because when I looked back all the other soldiers were together. So I decided to stay next to Chris. I heard the other soldiers talking about me. I softly sighed. I held my shirt tightly. ' this was a mistake. I shouldn't have come with them. I wish they didn't go after me. Yes, I'm glad they did, but still....I feel so unwanted here. '

I thought to my self. We were getting closer and closer to the building now. " Alright boys and girl when we are at the building go inside and continue the mission. Get the hostages out of there by any means. We are here to save and protect them. After when everyone is out the building will blow up. Be out of there before that, got it? Good, now let's keep going. " Chris said to everyone. Everyone nodded their heads as we continued to walk. Soon enough we were at the building. We were back on the top of the building.

Then the boys kicked down the door and made their way inside. I was about to walk in and Chris stop me. A" AnnaMaria. I want you to know now you are part of the team. No matter if the others aren't happy about it. Here. You know how to shoot with gun right? I'm giving you this because I don't want you to get hurt or taken away again. So stay close to me and don't be afraid to shoot, got it? " Chris said with a gentle smile as he gave me a handgun. I took it gently and nodded my head. " I know how to shoot, and I got it sir. " I said with a gentle smile.

Chris laughed as he ran in. I followed right behind him. We ran in a little room then went out of the room on the other side of the door. We were still on the roof. There was shooting fired everywhere you looked. Chris ran off somewhere, and I was by my self. I shot any enemies that were trying to come at me. Before I knew it, it was quit. " Alright lets keep moving. " I heard Chris said. I then began to follow his voice and by no time I found them. Piers kicked down the door and everyone ran inside making their way to the 7th floor. Piers opened the door and everyone again ran in. I was right behind everyone. I didn't stay to close to anyone though.

We were running into room, after room, hafter room, some enemies pop out once in a while. After some of the enemies were killed one of the soldiers pick up the hostages and got out of the building then the next hostages was out. Then there was one more on the 1st floor. Chris, Piers and I were the only ones left in the building. We were gonna get the last hostages. We ran back to the stairs and ran to the 6th floor. Because all the other way was blocked off. We got to an elevator and got in. Then it started moving. Someone called in Chris and Piers.

" ok that leaves us then. " right after Piers said that, the elevator stopped moving. " It stopped now what. " Chris said. Piers then looked up at the ceiling. " I can get through the ceiling if you give me a hand Chris. " Piers said. Chris nodded his head as he helped Piers up. " Ok AnnaMaria your up. Let's go. " Chris said as he picked me up and gave me to Piers. Piers then helped me up as I got on one side of the building. Then he helped out Chris. Next this we knew.

A rocket launcher was launched at us. And blow up the elevator. Piers ran to my side and Chris was on the other side. " Captain! You Ok!? " Piers yelled over. " Yea, I'm fine. " he said as he got up. Piers then looked at me. " Are you ok? " Piers asked. I nodded my head. Then both Chris and Piers opened the elevator door. Then there was gun shoots. " I get the feeling that we aren't welcome here. " Chris said as a little joke. " Come on, we can take them. " Piers said with a small smile. " Stay here AnnaMaria. We will call you when it's safe. " Piers said as the both of them ran inside.

I heard a lot of gun fire. After a few minutes, it went quit. " Ok it's safe. " Chris said, I then walked in the room. We ran down to the end of the room, Chris kicked a door open, we ran down the stairs to the second floor, Chris opened then door again. We were one the second floor the first floor was right under us. We climbed some bars and got to an opening on the floor. " Ok Ready Piers, be ready for anything. " " got it, let's go. " Then jumped down and I followed right behind them. Right when we landed gunfire was fired at us. And next this I next someone grabbed the women, almost killed her, till I raised my gun and shoot.

Which killed the man. And the women was save. Piers and Chris killed the other men that was shooting at us. " Nice job. " Chris said as he pat my head. " thank you. " I said gently. The mission was over and we were right behind the women as we were walking out. Right before we got out, the building starting collapsing, the building collapsed our way out. The other people called in Chris and Piers and told them that there was an opening in the third floor, we had to hurry because they already started bombing the place.

" let get moving! " " Got it! " Piers and I yelled. We all began running. We had to run all the way at the end of the building, there was a ladder at the end of the building. We got the the ladder and the buys let me go up first. They were right behind me, there was a door in our way. Chris and Piers has to kick it down, which they did. When they are we ran into the room. Now we were on the second floor, we had to run all the room to the stairs to get upstairs, which we did. We ran up the stairs into the third floor. The building was falling apart and they were launch bombs to the build, while we were still in there. " Hurry! " Chris yelled. Piers was right behind Chris and I was behind Piers. We ran to the other side of the being. A bomb was launched which made an bigger opening for us. " Jump! " Chris yelled. They were ahead of me. So they jumped before me. I was right behind them. But next thing I knew it went black...

{ Alright! I'm gonna leave it there! I am so so so so so so sorry! That this chapter this out now. During the summer I was busy with dealing a lot of shit. Also I was dealing with life, and other stuff. Sadly work is around, so now I barely have fine. But I shall make time to keep making my story. But thank you everyone for being patient with me. I love and appreciate you guys. Thank you guys so much for everything. See what happened in the next chapter! Love you! And by by! Oh yea, don't ever forget you guys are awesome no matter what anyone else says about you! Have an awesome day! By by! 😄😁😆😂🤣☺️😊😙😚😋😛😝😜🤪🤩😍🥰😘❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤❣️💕💞💓💗💖💘💝💟♥️