You can trust me

We went to the stairs then outside again. The boys jumped down. " Jump down I will catch you. " Piers said with a smile. I sighed and nodded my head. Then I jumped down. Piers did keep his word. He caught me. Piers then put me down and smiled at me. Piers and Chris had to break the door down. Enemies came out of no where.

" stay here. We will take care of this. " Chris said. He then went behind some box's and Piers did the same. Fires went off left and right. Till all the enemies were dead. " Alright you can come out now. " Chris said with a smile. A few other soldiers and I came out from behind the gates.

Then we went down a small path that lead us to a door. Chris opened the door that lead us into another building. Chris went up the stairs with everyone following him. When we got upstairs we here a Big Bang. I jumped a little and Piers laughed at me. " not funny Piers! That scared me. " I said as I punched Piers in the arm. Piers smiled as we went down the hall to another door.

Chris opened it. We were back outside only for a second. Then we went into another building. When we went inside the other building, there were enemies. The soldiers took care of it. Then we went upstairs. One man went flying into a wall. The monster or person had it's arms into huge arms. It came out of the room and headed straight towards us.

Chris and Piers shot at it till it was dead. Then there was another. They took care of it again. We were towards this large door. Which took us outside again. We just up a few stairs. There were a few enemies here and there. And when we got on the top, there were even more enemies. " go hide. We got this. " Chris said. I nodded my head and went to hide.

" Alright. Come out now. All the enemies are gone now. " Piers said. I came out with a smile. There was this little building or whatever with a latter attached to it. We all climbed up onto the building or whatever it was. One by one the boys were jumping across. But I knew I wasn't gonna make it. " jump over I will catch you. I promise. " Piers said as he put his Rife down and put his arms out.

I took a deep breath and jumped across into his arms. Because of the force of my jump we both fell down. Piers laughed, and I blushed. I quickly got off of him. " I...I'm sorry..." " haha it's ok. As long as your safe. I'm ok with anything. " Piers said as he got up. I got up as well. Then he picked up his Rife and smiled at me.

" alright. Let's get going. " Chris said softly. Then got up another latter. Then cross this bamboo bridge. Everyone followed him. We climbed a little letter. Then a long one. When we got to the top of the building there was enemies. I went to go hide behind this huge block. When I didn't hear anymore gun fire I came out.

Everyone was on the other side. So I walked over to them. " Alright Anna. You have to hold on to me for this part. We have to slide on this bamboo to get to the other building. " Piers said. I widen my eyes at him. " y...you crazy!? What if I let go? I will fall to my death. " I told Piers. " It's an order Anna. Now let's go. " Chris said as he went first. With Piers and I behind him.

I held onto Piers tightly. Then a rocket launcher was fired and heading our way. It hit the bamboo. Which made the bamboo break. Chris fellow on other bamboo and grabbed Piers hand. Then he lost balance and slid off of the bamboo. Chris safely put us on the balcony of the building before he fell off. " Captain!? Are you alright. " Piers said as he looked at Chris. I was shocked.

I couldn't believe what just happened. " a little muscle saved me there. " Chris said holding onto this long bamboo. That was going to another building. Chris was making his way to that building. When Chris was passing a window enemies came out. And started shooting at Chris. " Hey Piers. I'm getting fired here. I saved your ass. Wanna returned the favor? " Chris said.

" on it. " Piers said as he lifted his Rife to his right eye and starter shooting at them. Piers was taking care of them. After when Chris got safely to that over building he called out to Piers. " I'm gonna need a hand here. Make your way back to me A.S.A.P. " Chris then went up a latter. " Alright you heard the man. Let's go. " Piers said. I nodded my head and followed him.

We went up a latter to the top of the building. There were enemies on Chris side. So Piers had to take care of them. After they were killed. We jumped down on another bamboo bridge and walked over to the other building. Then we had to jump over to another building again. After we were waiting for Chris to come down. Chris soon joined us. Piers and Chris had to break down the door.

When they did. We had to go around the the blocked area. Chris and Piers climbed a small latter. And so did I. We got into another bamboo bridge. When we were at the end. Chris made a jump. With break some part of the bridge. There were enemies already shooting. Chris went for cover. Piers jumped down. " stay there. I will come back for you after this. " Piers said and ran next to Chris.

It took a few minutes but they killed all the enemies. " Alright jump down. I will catch you. " Piers said with a smile. I sighed and nodded my head. Then I jumped right into Piers arms. Then I began to blush. ' h...he's so strong....ah! No! This isn't the time to be thinking that!! ' I thought to my self as Piers put me down.

We went across a small bridge then climbed a long latter after we got to the top. We crossed the building we were on. When we got to the other side. Both Chris and Piers jumped down and break the door. Piers then waited for me to jump in his arms. I sighed again and jumped into his arms. After he put me down and we walked around the door.

We went down soon stairs. It sounded like head quarters called in. Chris walked over to the edge of the building and looked down. " Good. I needed a break. " Piers said as he leaned again the wall. I softly smiled. Then suddenly bright lights turned on and was shining right at us. " We been spotted. They are right on top of us. AnnaMaria! Go hide. "

Piers said as enemies were coming all over the place. " I wish. " " then stay by me! And stay close! " Piers said as he started shooting at them. As well as Chris. The enemies were everywhere. They were shooting right at us. It was so hard to keep your back turned for a long time. Cause if you do. Either you would be shot at or someone attacked you from behind. In my case. I was either being shoot at or picked up and carried away. But either Piers or Chris would hear me say let go and shot at them or I would kick the guy in the stomach which makes him let me go.

There was so many of them. And they just keep coming. I tried to stay close to Piers the best I could. But it was kinda impossible. Everywhere you looked either an enemy was coming or was just standing there shooting. I didn't know what to do. I tried to stay close to the both of them. I also tried to hide at some point. Which wasn't a good idea.

{ Alright!! I'm gonna leave it there. Sorry it took so long. This is a longer chapter anyway. Haha well. I hope you guys enjoyed so far. Please do tell what you think so far. I love seeing and reading your messages. Hope to see you all soon. Have an awesome day! You all are awesome no matter what! By by! Love yea! 😘🤣😁😜😝😍😘💕💜🖤💙❤️💚💛💖💘💝💗💓 }