Get your hands off of her!

When I was hiding. I wasn't paying attention to who was behind me. Suddenly I was grabbed. " let go of me! " I yelled and tried to make the person let go of me. " AnnaMaria!? " Chris and Piers yelled as they looked my way. More and more enemies were coming. They were also protecting the enemies that was carrying me.

" Get your hands off of her! " Piers said running after us. " AnnaMaria! " " Piers! Help me! This idiot won't let go of me! " I yelled. " Chris! Help me out here! " Piers yelled shooting. " Piers wait till back up comes! " " It might be to late! " Piers yelled back at Chris. Which he wasn't lying. The idiot who was holding me wasn't wasting time.

Piers tried to catch up. But more and more enemies were coming to block Piers from catching up. Which work. In little then 5 minutes, I couldn't see Piers. " Chris!? Piers!? " I yelled as loud as I could. Hoping they could hear me. I still heard gun shots.

But I couldn't see any one of them. I tried to make the guy let go of me. But he tighten his grip. It was impossible to escape from his grip. I tried to kick him in the stomach. Then he made a grunt sound. He let go of me. I pushed him away and I was let go. I growled and kicked the asshole in the stomach again. Then I made a run for it. I was gonna make my way back to Piers and Chris.

I heard a helicopter. " Please tell me that's for Piers and Chris. " I told myself as I tried to follow it the sound. " Captain! We need to go save Anna! " I heard Piers yell. " I must be close now. " I said to myself as I smiled. I looked back and saw enemies were running towards me. " gonna go. " I said and ran towards Piers voice.

But before I could someone got in front of me. " oh hello AnnaMaria. Remember me? " A familiar voice said as I look up to see who it was. " n...no. Get away from me! I'm not coming with you! " I yelled. " AnnaMaria!? " I heard Chris and Piers yell. I was hoping they would come to  save me in time. But I had a feeling they wouldn't.

There was no more gun shots. I guess enemies stop coming. But I wanted them to save me. But I knew they wouldn't make it in time. " oh come on. You and I both know your gonna come with me one way or another. So just give in and make this easy on the both of us. " James said. I shook my head and back away. " AnnaMaria!? " I heard Piers yell. I looked over to my right. And there he was.

Piers as stand there, with out of breath. Piers had his eyes on me, that he didn't see James. James smirked as he ran up to Piers and punched him in the face. Which cases Piers to go flying. " Piers!? " I yelled. " That gonna do it. " James said shaking his hand, which cause the punch. I widen my eyes as I tried to make my way to Piers. But before I could James caught me.

" Put me down! Piers!? Please get up! " I yelled as I was squirming in James arms. " it's no use. I knocked him out. He's gonna be out for at least a good few minutes. " James said. Then Chris appeared. " Drop the girl! " Chris yelled as he pointed his gun at James. " nah. I rather not. " James said as he started walking away. " I said drop her! I'm warning you! " Chris yelled again.

James stopped and turned around to look at Chris. I couldn't see what was happening, but I had a bad feeling about it. James suddenly started running. Then I heard Chris gun goes off. But then I heard someone hitting a wall. " see you around pretty boys. And oh yea. Thank you for finding AnnaMaria. " James said with a smirk. When James turned around I saw both Piers and Chris against the wall, our cold. " Chris! Piers! Help me! " I yelled. Tears slowly started rolling.

I knew I wouldn't see them again after this. James walked away from the seen. And I was in his shoulder. I didn't even try to fight him. I just looked down. Thinking about how this all is my fault. If I never bumped into them. That they would be ok. And they would be doing whatever and wouldn't be hurt by me. Only if I knew....I would have stayed away. B...but I felt safe with them. I never felt safe until I met them.

Oh how I wish I had the power to change all of this. But all I had was those wings. We were getting further away from them. And closer to the building I was at before. I sighed as I allowed the tears to roll down my face. I hated my self. I couldn't believe I allowed this to happen. Why did it have to happen this way? I didn't know what to think. 30 minutes later, we were at the building. James put me down. " Now, we are gonna walk into the building together and your not gonna try to escape. Or I will have to hurt you beautiful. Got it? "

James asked. I nodded my head as I looked away. ' I hope they will be ok....they are better off without me. ' I thought to my self as I looked up at James. James smiled as he wiped away my tears. " Your ok. Your safe and in a better place now. If you are out here. Your in danger. And besides. Those guys are here to kill monster. And other things that aren't normal. So Anna....that would mean you. You have wings. They would either think your a monster or something else. So forget about them. Your better off here with me. " James said as he took my hand.

I sighed as we went into the building. ' I guess he's right....I'm a monster. Because I have those wings. They would wanna kill me. Though I would wanna protect them....they will see me as a monster if they found out I had wings. ' I thought to my self as James and I went the building, making our way to the top rooms. Where the lab is. I knew from here on out. That I was a monster. Something out of this world. And no one would except me, but for the people who made me who I am...so I had to forget about Chris and Piers....

{ alright! I'm gonna leave it there!!! Thank you so much for waiting! I will hopefully start to be able to book more chapters and start working on my other story's. Cause I miss it. I have school and work. Ugh! But thank you guys so so much. I am so happy your all here, who are willing to wait for me. Even tho it takes a while. So thank you guy. I hope you are enjoying so far. You guys are awesome no matter what. And hope to see you all soon. Love yea and have an awesome day! By by! 😂🤣😊😜😝🤪🤓😋😍😘💕💗💓💞💝❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤💖💘 }