This is where she is?

" Ugh.....what happened? " Piers said waking up slowly. He looked to his left and saw Chris. " Captain! Captain! Are you alright!? " Piers said shaking him. Chris slowly began to wake up. " glad to see you are alright Piers. " Chris said with a soft smile. Both Chris and Piers helped each other up. Piers then looked around. " Chris......where is AnnaMaria...? " Piers asked as he looked at his caption. Chris looked down and sighed.

" they got her. Who ever that person was. He took AnnaMaria....I just wonder what he had to do with her? It seemed like he knew well....I just don't have a good feeling about him. He was quit strong....something is up. " Chris said looking away then he looked at Piers. Piers has his eyes widen. He looked to the side. " we have to go get her.....you and I both don't have a good feeling about that guy....Please Captain. Let's go save her. " Piers asked as he looked at Chris.

" after we get her back we can continue our mission. I'm really worried about her. " Piers said. Chris sighed and looked down. He took his left hand and put it up to his ear. " unbored the mission. We have a new mission. And that new mission is to save the girl. Her name is AnnaMaria. Look high and low for her. Even in buildings. If you find her. Report back to me. " Chris said as he looked at Piers with a smile.

" Now lets go look for her. If anyone has seen her or anything they will report to us. So let's go solider. " Chris said and smiled. After Piers nodded his head. And they then went their way to look for me. I was still in the building. I didn't leave. I was stuck there. They weren't going to allow me to leave. Even if I tried to escape I wouldn't get far. James had a close eye on me.

They were testing on me none stop. To the point that I felt like I was gonna break. My body was weak and I could barely stand. I was in a room with a huge window. I fell onto the floor, and taking deep breaths. I put my wings away as I looked out of the window. Then there was a helicopter. The helicopter stayed there for a few minutes then flew away. ' I wonder what that was about. ' I thought to my self as James came into the room.

" Ok come on. Get up. It's time to eat. Simmons wants to eat dinner with you. So we are going to take you to your room, so you can get ready. " James said with a soft smile. " I.....I can't get up.....I'm to weak. " I said softly. James only smiled as he walked up to me and took my hand and picked me up. He put me on his shoulders. " p...put me down please. " I said softly. " Your weak remember. I will just carry you, to your room. It's no problem. " James said with a smirk.

I sighed. I looked down and held onto James shirt. I didn't want to fall over. Even if he had a tight grip. He could let go of me in an second. We soon left the room and went into a hallway. After we got to a few rooms. James opened a door and walked in. He put in the light. And I widen my eyes. ' this looks like hell. What is this place........I wanna get out of here. ' I thought to my self as I looked around as James kept walking. Soon we got to another room. And it was kinda girly. So I guessed it was my room.

And I was right because James put me down on the bed. I looked up at him. " thank you for helping me....." I said looking around. I softly sighed. " AnnaMaria. You have everything you need. Clothes, makeup, a bathroom and other things. Well you should get ready to have dinner with the boss. I will leave you alone now. But I will be in the hallway. So if you need anything just call for me. " James said as he left the room. I nodded my head. When James left the room I sighed. I felt my strength in my legs coming back.

So I slowly got up and walked around the room. " I would never call this place home. Never. Not even in a billion years. " I said softly. I walked over to a window and looked outside. I looked down and some soldiers. " What are they doing here? Maybe they work for Simmons....god I better get ready....I don't want to though. Ugh. " I said walking away from the window and went into the bathroom. I turned on the lights then I walked over to the shower and turned it on. I then walked out of the bathroom and went to the closet. I looked to see if they had anything in my style.

They kinda did and kinda didn't. I sighed and I put clothes and walked over to the bed. Then I went back to the closet and grabbed a towel. I walked over to the bathroom and closed the door. I locked it after me. And began to remove my clothes. After I got in the shower and started to wash my hair and body. After about 4 minutes I was finished and I turned off the water. I grabbed my towel and dried myself.

I got out of the shower and grabbed the towel around my body. I then picked up my dirty clothes and put it in a laundry basket. After I walked over to the door and unlocked it. I opened the door and looked around. Making sure no one out there. When I didn't see anyone. I walked out of the bathroom and walked over to the bed. I got dressed and sighed. I went back to the bathroom and put the towel in the basket. After I walked out and saw James in the room with a smile. " a knock would be nice.  " " My bad. Are you ready? " James asked. I nodded my head and James smirked.

{ Alright! I'm gonna end it there! I hope you are enjoying the story so far. And sorry this chapter is coming out a bit late. But not to late! I wanna made new chapters before Christmas which isn't very far away. But I hope you guys are ally enjoying this story so far. Leave a comment and let me know. I wanna hear what you guys gonna say. I'm so glad to have awesome readers like you guys. Thank you so much for waiting for me to release a new chapter, even if it takes me forever. You guys are really awesome and I mean. Well thank you so much. Have an awesome by and hope to see you soon! Love yea! By by! 😜🤪😋😛😗🤣😝😆😁☺️😍😂😊😘💕🖤🧡💚♥️💛💝💖💜❤️💙💘💞💗💓❣️