James

I watch her sleep beside me. She looks so peaceful and beautiful. Absolutely beautiful. My heart beats faster every time I am near her. And now that I know that she loves me, and the reason she left me because she loved me, I can't help but realize that I have fallen deeply in love with her. And I can't believe it had taken this long to make me realize it.

I pull her close to me that her head is in my chest. Wow, she's mine. I kiss her hair. She mumbles something that I can't make of.
I smile faintly. My god how is she mine? I kiss her hair once again, before I drift to sleep.

"Do you love me?" She asked.
"Yes." I answered her back.
"Then kiss me. And so I did. I kissed her passionately. When she pulls back, I see that her outfit is different. She is dressed in an all white, lace wedding dress. Her hair is tied into a messy bun and her makeup is all natural and elegant. I look down and see that I am wearing a smoking. I turn to see the crowd. Aunt Jenna and uncle Bill are sitting at the front, Aunt Jenna is crying with joy. Lily and Patricia sit hand in hand, the same with Rusty and Henrik. I look at Claude, who is standing in front of me.

My beautiful bride. We say our vows and set the rings on our fingers. The priest announces us as husband and wife. And I kiss passionately as the crowd breaks into applause. She is my wife. My lovely wife.

I wake up as the sun shines bright in my room, but Claude is nowhere to be seen. What did my dream mean?