Day 1.

So here's the story I tagged my best friend aka my non biological sister
ForestWitch718 and she ended up tagging me back so here i am starting my 30 day challenge. The whole challenge is above. You can do this challenge too if i didn't tag you.

I tag:

DOUGHNUTCARE2365

JaffaCakeGirl56

Day 1: Write some basic things about yourself.

-My initials are DJS

-I'm 14 turning 15 on 20 November

-I have black hair

- My favourite ice cream is cookies and cream

-I am short, like really short

-My favourite animal is a penguin

-My favourite colour is blue

-I own a grey cat with yellow eyes and an African Grey Parrot

-I love The Chainsmokers and Halsey amd Marshmello.

-Favourite band is 5 Seconds of Summer

-I make a huge mess in the kitchen,so never trust me to cook

-I am too young to drink and according to DOUGHNUTCARE2365 I am obsessed with tequila.

- I have a crush on one of my friends who sister zoned me

-I have no siblings,don't say lucky. Because who you gonna blame when something breaks? Who's gonna lie for you to your parents?

- I can be very persuasive,at times 

-I love going on conversational road trips at 1AM with my MacDoughnut while my Rashton is asleep.

-Never wake me up at 3AM if I haven't slept in more than 2 days,you will die.

-Coffee and Monster energy drink is AWESOME

-Bring me chocolate,coffee,a bed and no not tequila,OK maybe a little tequila but also some good music that i haven't heard before and i will love you now i would say forever but that's a long time and my heart is kinda full of fangirl love.

- I do not know how to swim

- I stopped paying full attention in math in grade 6 when the alphabets got involved.

- I love Disney movies.

- The first movie I cried in and to this day i still cry while watching it is some Chinese animation movie and i still don't understand what they are saying. Even the subtitles are in Chinese!!! But it was the part where the main character and his friends leave the dinosaur animal thing in a different world and the dinosaur animal thing starts crying. And idk how to describe it.

-I want to dye my hair like this:

So while I'm typing this the ice-cream truck decides to drive past and i have no money and I'm home alone

So while I'm typing this the ice-cream truck decides to drive past and i have no money and I'm home alone. Just wonderful,i love my life! (That was sarcasm)

So that is about it bc that is all i have rn day 2 will be up tomorrow. Hope you enjoyed reading it,if not I'm sorry that my life is fucking boring. Please vote and comment.

XXX delilah XXX

😂😑😏😚😒😍😉😌😓😏😚😓😏😎😌😛😢😜😍😉😫💔💔💓💙💔😱👎💛😶✋😫💜😴💕😴😶💜👎💔💖😴😱💕😶💜💙💜💕😴💯👽👽👀❄💯👽✨👽💎🔥🐶💤👀♠💀💪👿💯❄👀💪👽🎀👽💤♣♥🔥👑💯

JUST TYPED RANDOM EMOJI'S OUT ^^^^^^