The omurice was so cute that the little girls squealed over it. The onigiri was shaped into black and white animals such as pandas and penguins. The boys decided to use them as figurines to attack each other with.

Surprisingly, today, nothing was left over and even the veggie-hating children swallowed up their broccoli, tomatoes, and potatoes. (A/N: I know that tomatoes aren't a veggie. And I didn't put in carrots because carrots are only for bunnies, not humans! I hate carrots very much and gag at the smallest hint of their stink...)

Li Bai fed the three infants while watching the children eat as quickly as they could and ask for extras.

Jing Mu retired early as he had to finish a school project. Xu Ye chatted with Li Bai for a while and played with the children before he became tired and went to his room to sleep.

The children, however, were full of energy and could not calm down. It was only after Li Bai reminded them to go sleep at least a hundred times that they obediently went up.

Checking that the three infants were asleep, Li Bai wearily went back to his room to take a rest.

He got out a notebook and wrote his tasks down.

1: Make Jiang Lin's life miserable but don't kill her. Make her suffer! (500)

2: Make Shu Mo's deeds known to the world and demolish his company personally! (500)

Side 1: Become the #1 hacker in the world! (200)

Side 2: Be close with Li Bai's family members! (100)

Side 3: Become an Extreme Sports lover! (200)

Side 4: Find out the missing parts of the given plot. Hint: Li Bai didn't suicide (300)

Side 5: Try not to destroy anything... (700)

He would compete in the international hacker tournament tonight and win. He specialized in destroying things, of course, he was a "godly" hacker.

Li Bai decided to call his family members tomorrow and see how their situations were. For finding out about Li Bai's situation, he'd somehow get the guy's memories by triggering it.

As for extreme sports and trying not to destroy anything...

It was regrettable, but Li Bai couldn't not destroy anything. He had already destroyed the reputation of those horrible child rapists and that technically meant he slightly veered the plot away and it was cracking.

But extreme sports he could do. He'd go to those gyms who had those programs. Eh, he'd research on the nearest one later...

Li Bai got to work as he competed against other hackers who were like noobs compared to him.

All night long, there were challengers trying to oust him.

In the morning, the young man was still drowsily typing away at the keyboard and the soft clicks that sounded monotone started to sound like a lullaby that invited him to fall asleep.

Thankfully, it was the weekend, so the children didn't have school.

An early riser got up at 6 o'clock and wandered around looking for the director.

Not seeing his new "mom", the child panicked and ran towards the office. There he found a sweet sleeping person who was still muttering codes while having closed eyes. On the screen were numerous challengers who were asking where he had gone.

The child slipped out of the room and called the other children to not disturb the director. It looked like he needed some rest.

They made themselves breakfast with just a simple sandwich and cereal bowl for each kid.

Xu Ye was chatting with 999 in his room discussing his tasks. He had to collect a notebook, a flute, and fancy fountain pen. He had collected them all but he still had to wait for Lu Feng to finish his missions.

Jing Mu was still off in dreamland as he worked hard into the night finishing a school project.

Li Bai woke up when it was close to lunchtime. He made curry for lunch and went back to sleep right after yawning all along the way to his room.

Li Bai woke up again to make dinner and then went back to his room again, but this time, to research about extreme sports gyms. After getting it done, he took out his phone and searched for his family members' numbers.

He called his little sisters first since the original owner seemed awkward talking to his dad.

"Ge, how are you? Are there any cute boys there?" shouted a loud voice.

"Qiqi, it's my phone! Oh, Ge, how's life?" shouted the other.

"Err, my job's great. And you guys are already thinking about boys? You girls are only 15!" exclaimed Li Bai.

"Oh, Ge, you don't have a spark of romance in you! Those girls who asked you out are still mourning over your rejections probably! Well, is there any man or woman that have come into your life yet?" teased the first voice, presumably named Li Qi.

Not hearing an answer from the other side, Li Mi, the other twin, shouted out, "Oh my god! Ge, really? Who is it? We'll find out their background for you, give me his name!"

"Why are you so sure that it's a man?" Li Bai asked suspiciously.

"Hohoho, you just confirmed it. We were just guessing~" singsonged Li Mi.

"Fine, you're right. His name is Long Su, but I don't want his background. If I do, I'll get it by myself. Mimi, Qiqi, stay safe and go to school properly! And if anyone bullies you, call me immediately!" Li Bai warned in a helpless.

"Yes, Ge!" agreed the two girls in an obedient tone.

"Hm, I don't believe you. But stay safe and don't hang around weird people."

"Yes, yes, go set yourself on a date now~"

After the call got cut off, Li Bai smiled to himself. The two girls were extremely mischevious but lovable as little sisters.

While he was thinking this, the two girls were at school with lackies behind them.

"Ge is so funny, who would bully us?" muttered Li Qi.

"Yes, but he's finally found a man! Although he told us not to, we can find out a little bit about this 'Long Su'... We just don't need to tell him!" said Li Mi while nodding her head.

"Miss Qi, Miss Li, tea is served," one of the beautiful girls who were their lackies said.

"Oh, yes, thank you, Annabelle," they both smiled and replied at the same time.

Annabelle blushed and softly muttered, "Your welcome..."

The other girls sighed as they wanted to be the one to serve those beautiful girls tea.

Sigh, Li Bai didn't know that his sisters were one of the most powerful figures in the private academy for nobles.

A/N: And I'll upload the smexy scene that I'm still unsatisfied with right away. =-=