Chapter 15

"What do you mean we killed his family?" Tony asked in confusion.

"Since, we know his identity. I decided to look it up. He's an orphan. He is placed in an orphan when his parents will go in New York since they can't take care of him since he have four brothers and five sisters which he doesn't even know that he have brothers and sisters.-" Pepper explained.

The Avengers looked at each other.

"Okay..." Quill mumbled.

"I looked at the family members. It's just... depressing." Pepper exhaled.

Pepper stood up and then and then typed something in the keyboard of the glass hologram in Nick's room.

"2012, New York." Pepper then pressed 'Enter' and it shows the footage of the battle in New York. One footage shows Hulk jumping from building to building and a man can be seen carrying a woman.

Pepper stopped and pointed at the man running for safety while holding a lifeless woman.

"That's Mark's father, and that dead woman is... his... mother." Pepper then resumed the video and when Hulk jumps at the top of them, they got crushed in rubble. Bruce then bent down, closing his eyes.

"Greenwich, London." Pepper played another video and shows a library with people looking in the video.

Pepper pointed to a girl and mentioned that girl is actually Mark's first sister. She resumed the video and shows the shockwave that Thor and Malick created while fighting and the windows shattered. Mark's sister got impaled by a shard in the back, then tumbled back, pushing the shard deep into her body.

"She didn't survived." Pepper said softly. Thor's eyes start to become watery.

"Seoul, Korea." Pepper played the video, showing T'Challa in the street, probably fighting. When T'Challa released the energy from his suit.

An old woman who is actually one of Mark's aunts got knocked off and got hit by a car which is actually also affected by the blast as well.

"In the bay area of New York." Pepper played another video and shows Spider-Man trying to hold the ship that is cut in half and shows a girl and a boy that fell from the ship.

The girl turns out to be Mark's youngest sister and the boy is Mark's oldest brother.

Peter also bent down as his eyes start to water.

"Okay, that's enough." Tony stopped the video.

"Can you just tell us what happened. Please, don't show it to us." Tony said and Pepper nodded.

"Mark's aunt and uncle got crushed by a wave of water when the Helicarriers that Steve, and his company trying to destroy... got destroyed, Mark's fourth sister and his second and third brother died in Sokovia, Mark's youngest brother mysteriously became old and then died. How? As scientists said can be a space-time continuum glitch. While, Mark's second sister got killed in Lagos." Pepper explained. The Avengers stayed quiet.

"How about us? We didn't killed any of his loved ones." Gamora said.

"I know, but you helped us kill Thanos." Pepper said.

The Guardians stayed silent and they just stared at the floor. No wonder that Mark loved Thanos as a father.

Tony then stood up. "Hold up." Tony left the room and after some time, he came back with a small paper bag. With something in it.

"So, what's our new plan?" Tony asked.

————

A/N: So guys... I know that the story will be almost finished. Just one chapter (the fight scene) and its done! Sorry I didn't posted a while. I can't because of school. But, if you love this story. I'm really sorry but the next chapter is the final chapter of this story. Can't wait to write the next one! Okay, guys see ya. Stay tuned...