Chapter 3

Mr. Stark... I don't feel so good.

"Um... Mr. Stark... I need to go." Peter said.

Tony nodded and Peter walked out of the partially destroyed building with the Avengers just sat on the dusty, dirty couches.

"Can I say this again... What the hell just happened." Tony said in stress.

"The energy seems to be familiar. It reminds me of the Tesseract. The energy that is trapped in that cube looks like the same from that blue net or something." Loki said.

"So, it came from the Space Stone. You can get kinetic abilities when you have the Space Stone." Loki added.

"Okay, great. We are attacked by Thanos'child again." Natasha said.

~Peter Parker's Apartment~

Peter went to his home and encountered Aunt May. He smelled a fragrant, aroma.
"Hmmmm, what is that smell?" Peter asked.

Aunt May walked to him smiling and jumping from joy. May hugged Peter and kissed him on the cheek. "I... successfully made a roasted chicken, beef steaks, and coleslaw." May explained. Peter smiled, "Wow. You can now cook." Peter said. May jumped several times, "I KNOW RIGHT!" she shouted. They sat down on the table and the food is already on the table. Ready to be eaten.

He took a picture of the food and start to eat the delicious food. "Wow. This is so good." Peter complimented his Aunt. "Thank you." May smiled. That is when he start to sense something. His arm hair start to rise and he hid it before Aunt May can see. The senses are telling him, someone is screaming in Aunt May's room. "Oh. I forgot my phone." May said then stood up.

"I'm just gonn-" May is interrupted by Peter. "No, I'm gonna get it." Peter said. May tried to say something but Peter always stop her. He knew something is going on. His senses are telling him that something is wrong. He immediately walked into May's room and opened the door...

And saw his real Aunt tied up into her office chair, screaming in the strip of duct tape that is covering her mouth. "Oh, god. Aunt May. Don't worry, I'm here." Peter immediately grabbed a pair of scissors from a table to cut the tape, when he felt a gun touch his temple.

"Your senses said something to you. Is it?" The fake May said holding a gun.

Peter then raises his hands while the fake May points a gun to him. He then immediately pushed her arm up and the fake May accidentally threw the gun. Peter used his web-shooter and grabbed the gun. He then points it to the fake May.
"Who are you?" Peter asked in anger.
"You already know me." The fake May said.
Peter stared at the fake aunt, trying to understand her answer. When the fake May disintegrated into dust. The gun disintegrated as well.

He then rushed to his real aunt and cut the ropes and the tape which is partially cut. "Who is that?" Aunt May asked. Peter looked at her.

"I don't know." Peter said.