Chapter 10

What did you do... WHAT DID YOU DO?!

"It's fun to play with you, guys." Mark smiled. But, the Avengers looked at him in great anger.

"Let's play if you guys are free at some time." Mark then created a portal and left.

The Avengers walked closer into the ashes of their weapons. Thor looked at the ashes of his axe-hammer. "It's gone." Thor then grabbed a rock and threw it as far as he can in anger. Tony looked at the ashes of his suit.

He tapped his watch. "F.R.I.D.A.Y. I want you to release the latest suit." Tony ordered. "I'm afraid I can't do that, sir. You have no suits." The A.I. replied. Tony realized that the powerful child also destroyed his other suits. Not just his other suits. But, all of them.

Shuri also realized that the other panther habits in Wakanda are also gone. Mark destroyed all of their weapons, equipment, and other technologies. And, now some of the Avengers will be powerless.

Mark's Hideout, ?

Mark entered his hideout through his portal. He saw Peter's info ball sitting in the table peacefully. Mark grabs the computer ball and said to himself, "One down.". He then crushes the ball with his bare hands and went into his table. He opened a notebook and flip through the pages.

After flipping ten pages, he stopped at the page with a big text above saying, "Plan C.4". He slide his finger down through the page and stopped in the lower section of the book with big text also written in it that says, "Information Balls" then a list of the names of the Avengers below. He then grabbed a pen and crossed out Peter's name.

He flipped some pages again and went into the page with a big text saying, "Plan E.9"

The page says,

PLAN 5.9

Venue: Midtown High School

Goal: Get Peter's info ball, destroy their Weaponry Backup.

Mark wrote a big check across the page then went to the next page. "Plan F, Here we go." Mark then closed the notebook and created a portal, going to New York.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(A/N: I know that this chapter is very short. But, I kinda need to review my story planning. I also changed on how the weapons becoming alive into being destroyed. I'm just too lazy to write it down. XD. I also can't update my story that much because I already have school. And, Fun Fact: This is my first Story Chapter A/N. And I'm also shocked when my story got ranked #77 on the tag 'fanmade'! Thanks! And I don't know, but I actually changed the cover into a better, detailed folder.

Vote and share this story, please!