FORWARD

S Y N O P S I S

S Y N O P S I S

Words can cut deeper than swords, and no one knows that better than Casey Thorne. It's one of the many reasons why she has proclaimed an intense dislike for the insensitive human race. Over the years, Casey has mastered the art of ignoring people, their words and quite often, her own humanity too. But what she fails to realise is that maybe, just maybe, her sensitive human heart isn't her downfall but her saving grace.

[ sometimes, the toughest road to walk can be the road to truly loving and accepting your own self. ]

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

N O T E

→ I do not own any of the multimedia I may use in this book (including the cover image). All rights belong to their respective owners; all I do is add text on some pictures.

→ This book will be short, probably under 20 chapters if I follow the outline I made (I'm just incapable of writing full-length novels xD), and it is very character centric. Rather than following some epic plot line with twists and turns and thrills to keep you entertained, this story simply focuses on the internal struggles of the main characters, their thoughts, their opinions and their flaws. So if you're looking for an exciting read, this ... probably isn't it.

Technically, this is a kind of like a sequel to my other book, APHELION, and explores similar themes. But it can easily be read as a stand alone and doesn't really contain any spoilers for APHELION, so it's totally cool if you haven't read that. It's also a spin off to UP, UP AND AWAY, but once again, it won't make a difference if you haven't read that book either.

→ And finally, this story takes place in a small town called Mountain Rings. This town is entirely fictional and was made up by my sister and I years ago.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

C O P Y R I G H T   S T A T E M E N T  ©

This book is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places, and incidents either are the product of the author's imagination or are used fictitiously. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, events, or locales is entirely coincidental. Copyright © 2018 by @anpanwomen. All rights reserved.

( This book is as precious to me as the freaking Iron Throne was to the Westerosi high lords so don't even think of plagiarising it or else, I assure you the fate of the victims of the Red Wedding will seem like a blessing compared to what happens to you. But happy reading, loves 😇 )