Chapter 3

I woke up, feeling a soft breath on my chest. I look down and see my baby looking as beautiful as ever. I stroke her hair as I watch her sleep, thinking I could stay like this for hours. Feeling her soft breath against my bare chest, started getting me a bit worked up. I started lightly scratching her back, hearing her moan softly, but still asleep

I gently rolled her off me and got on top of her. I slowly start moving down her body, until my face is directly in front of her core. I lick her clit once, slowly. I hear a soft whimper, looking up to see she's still asleep. I smirk and get back to licking her clit. I wrap my lips around it and start sucking, lightly nibbling once in a while.

I let go of her clit and take one of her pussy lips into my mouth, sucking on it, then switching to her other one, repeating that motion, a few times. I'm hearing more and more whimpers and moans as I do all this. I let go of her pussy lip and shove my tongue into her now dripping core. I hear a loud moan and feel a hand shoot forward onto the back of my head, pushing me in further. I look up and see Lucy, my beautiful girlfriend, looking at me, eyes dark with lust and love.

"Holy shit Cleo, that feels so good!" She screams out, pulling on my hair making me let out a moan. She feels the vibrations of my moan through her core, and closes her eyes.

"Oh fuck Cleo, I'm gonna cum." This has me smirking as I speed up the pace of my tongue.

Pulling out and going back in even harder than before, I bring my hand up to her clit and start rubbing it, hard and fast. I look up at her to see her eyes closed, back arched, one hand gripping the sheets and sweat covering her body. Her breathing is fast and uneven, she begins to pant, she is so close to cumming so I speed up, my hand and my tongue. I moan into her as she pulls my hair harder.

"CLEO!" She screams out as she cums all over my face, I help ride out her orgasm, her hips bucking because of how sensitive she now is. I wipe my face on the sheets and crawl back up to her and kiss her, slipping my tongue into her mouth, letting her taste herself.

"You're so fucken sweet babygirl, I could eat you for days and not get bored of your taste." She blushes and bites her lip. I lightly caress her face.

"Cleo?" She asks me, I watch as her eyes go even darker.

"Hmm?" I hum in response, getting lost in her eyes.

"May I taste you, please?" She says in a quiet, husky voice, stroking up and down my arm.

"Of course you can, kitten." As soon as I say that she is already half way down my body.

"Eager are we?" I laugh as I watch her between my legs, looking back up at me, nodding eagerly.

"Yes I want to taste you so badly." She says, now looking directly at my dripping pussy.

"Go right ahead babygirl." I sat, feeling myself start to pant as I feel her hot breath on my sex.

She looks back up at me one more time before wrapping her lips around my clit sucking and nibbling. I moan loudly as I felt her tongue go into my molten center, I look back at her to see her looking directly at me before moving her tongue around and in and out.

"Lucy." I moan, one of my hands shoots forward to the back of her head, pulling her hair and pushing her further into my pussy.

My other hand is clenching the sheets. I close my eyes and arch my back as I feel her go faster and harder, knowing I'm close to cumming. She goes back to my clit licking fast, as she does this I feel two fingers enter me, my eyes fly open and a scream escapes my lips at the sudden pleasure, my back arches even more as she starts pumping her long fingers hard and fast. I can feel her smirking against my clit as she hears all my moans and screams in pleasure. She pulls her fingers out completely.

"What the fu- Oh my god." I cut myself off with a moan as she shoves three fingers back in, my eyes roll back at the pleasure, my walls tightening around them, she curls her fingers and they hit my g-spot. That's all I need.

"Holy fuck!" I scream cumming all over her fingers, my thighs and the bed sheets.

She brings my fingers to her mouth, looking me in the eyes as she sucks all of my juices off them. She moans at the taste and crawls back up to me. I grab the back of her head, making her straddle me and kiss her, deepening it immediately. I scratch her back as I move my hands down to her ass. She moans as I do this, I slip my tongue into her mouth as she moans, tasting myself as our tongues clash, fighting for dominance. I, of course win. She moaned at the feeling of my tongue exploring her mouth. She pulls away, gasping for air before moving her head down into my neck, sucking on my soft skin, biting lightly, making a few love bites. I pull her face back up and kiss her lips lovingly before reluctantly pulling away. Lucy whimpers at the sudden loss.

"Babygirl, I have to get ready for work." I say softly, chuckling when Lucy growled.

"Now now kitten, you can wait a few hours, can't you?" I grab her chin making her stop looking at my lips and look me in the eyes.

"Yes Cleo, I can." I smirk and lightly slap her ass, signalling for her to get off me.

"Good, babygirl." I get out of bed and walk to the closet, I feel eyes on me so I look back and see Lucy staring at my bare ass.

"Take a picture it'll last longer, princess." I watch her reach over and grab her phone off the bed side table, turning it on, pointing it at me and taking multiple photos.