Deal [61] (rewritten)

Start from the beginning

"S-sasori..." my voice cracked. The gun trembled in my hand and before I knew it;
the puppeteer slid hastedly to my crumbled form, scooping me into his arms. The gun fell out of my hands, cluttering against the wood of the dock as he held me tightly. He suddenly inhaled and began speaking, each word making me sob harder.

"Your name is Tsugumi Sato Yakuza. Your original parents were killed by your adopted father who hired a gang called the sound to do it. Your adopted father, a notorious gang leader and mother were then killed by your adopted uncle whom also hired the sound; but then framed their deaths on you and you were forced to flee with their son Nagisa Yakuza, heir to the Yakuza mafia whom you now and still protect with your life if it came to it. You're a deadly marksmen and the strongest female I know. Your favorite color is crimson red, you like chocolate and sweet things, and your favorite hobby is cooking: mainly seafood and occasional desserts if your in good mood and you also love meat. Aside from cooking, you love watching the sunset because it's the only cliche cheesy thing you'll tolerate and you actually have a knack for painting. You absolutely hate eggs and people because all they ever seem to do is betray you and you're secretly scared of spiders and ghosts which is at the top of your superstitious list. You were my child hood best friend, rival, and crush. You're headstrong and stubborn which really irritates me because you're probably the only woman aside from Konan whose ever treated me differently or not tried to get in my pants. It turns me on when your nose scrunches up at something you don't like which most of the time is around me and I find it oddly satisfying when your eyes light up at something you do like. Its cute when you sleep because you drool so much slob it could probably quench the kids in Africa. It's also cute when you say that 'have you no shame' nonsense because your cute when your embarrassed or ashamed and I find it hard in containing my sexual urges when you are. Despite your serious moments, you can act like such a brat and that makes me feel happy. You don't sugarcoat things and call it like you see it, which makes you one of the realist people in my life which are hard to find. The happiest moments of my life have been with you and the countless things I've learned from you. One was how to live and not be afraid. I find it amusing watching you struggle with your academics because it gives me an excuse to tutor and be near you. Even though your strong on the outside you're like a fragile trusting puppet on the inside whom people dare to have the audacity to take advantage of that trust, me being one of them, for which I will regret everyday for the rest of my life. Everything about you that I've seen is a work of art; your annoying quirks, your flaws, your weaknesses, your Beauty, —everything. When you were by my side for the first time...I was able to discover things that had never occurred to me before. The future...a family...happiness."

My eyes crinkle more as I wept harder at the information. It wasn't because of my past but because of the things he knew and remembered about me. Now I knew why he avoided me. I wasn't the same girl that he felt those things for and it hurt knowing that fact. The girl he felt those things for remembered where as I didn't. The things that kept flashing across my mind didn't feel like me, it felt like I was some stranger in my own memories. I wanted to remember with all my being. I wanted to remember my parents, nagisa, the akatsuki, him. But I didn't...it hurt...but it made the weight in my shoulders feel lighter.

I suck in a breath as I'm suddenly brought at arms length, his hands gripping my wrists. My puffy crimson eyes stared into his blazing caramel orbs. They were sad and filled with pain and unshed tears.

"Even if you don't remember, it won't stop me. Wether you're Tsugumi Yakuza or Tsu Yagami I'll still love you. And if you stay, I promise  we'll figure this out."

"How can you be so sure?!" I whisper hollowly as his grip tightens

"I don't know but.." i gasp with wide eyes as he leaned forward. Red hair tickling my chin, I'm stunned as his head rested on my chest. Our roles were now switched as both of his hands gripped my shirt tightly.(in pic^)

" please..." Sasori gritted his teeth in desperation and conviction.

"If you wait a little while longer...We'll figure this out just...stay with me...I need you, brat."

I didn't know why, but those three words.

I need you

Those words registered into my brain. My memory.
Sometimes a person didn't need you tell them you love them but you need them. It sparked something in me that I felt I needed to do. No, something I had been wanting to do.

"On one condition." I mumbled, my eyes softening as he lifted his head, now eye level with me. My brows knitted together in slight determination.

"Can I kiss you?"

Sasori thought he was hearing things for a moment as his glazed hazel eyes turned to saucers. An awkward silence surrounded the two as her face showed no shame. Sasori let out a stiff chuckle thinking the brat was joking but he scrunches his nose and frowned as he felt his cheeks grow hot. This was certainly out of the character for her and the puppeteer believed that she had to have been an alien or it must have been a cruel joke.

I hesitantly reached up with both hands cupping his cheek gently. "Can I kiss you?" I asked once more bluntly, my puffy orbs staring into his flustered caramel ones.

"I mean..." He started, trailing off into a pressured silence. Sasori averted his eyes in embarrassment as she was a breaths away from him now.

"I mean...if you tried to...I wouldn't stop you brat." He muttered indifferently.

I blink owlishly and just close the distance between us, my lips touching his gently in a tender kiss. A moment later, I retreated, flashing an small ephemeral smile. His lips felt familiar but foreign at the same time. It made me wanna stay and get through this. Millions of feelings began to burst in the pit of my stomach as my eyes softened. Even if I never regained my memories, I was sure that I'd remember this one and any other ones i made from now on. Tears threatened to surface once again but this time they weren't pain or sadness. It was relief. Relief that...

I would get through this.

"Looks like we got ourselves a deal dollface."

||
~Author-Sama
Yeah I know I  changed this one up but I decided the original one was to rushed and happy go lucky. Besides I decided to have her not regain her memories.