The Hunter

Third Person POV

After telling the rest of the Olympians about the son of Apollo, Artemis and Percy went back to Camp knowing that Orion was going to attack.

And he did.

A day after the two got back, Orion himself attack the camp and went for Artemis.

The two were fighting for a very long time, while the campers were fighting the remaining monsters and Giants (the Titans had already been killed) with little casualties on the demigod side. Percy was helping the demigods in their fights all the while not using any of his godly powers.

All of a sudden a scream of bloody murder was heard across the battlefield making everyone stop in their tracks.

Percy's heart stopped when he heard it.

The scream had come from Artemis.

While she and Orion were fighting, one of his men had come up and stabbed her.

Talk about dishonorable.

"Artemis!" Percy ran to his love to find her bleeding golden on her right shoulder. He then looked at Orion who was smiling like he had won the war. "You're dead."

When the words left Percy's mouth he attacked Orion with full force. The demigods who were fighting now stopped because their opponents suddenly turned to golden sand with them doing nothing. No one knew who did it.

Expect Annabeth.

Annabeth knew Percy could control blood and if he was angry something like this would happen. She was shocked though. Shocked that he could do it to every monster even the remaining Giants. He had one for left and he saved him for last just so he could suffer.

The two men hacked at each other for what seemed like hours but in reality was only minutes. Percy didn't have a scratch on him until Orion took a knife out of his boot and threw it at Percy's leg stabbing him to make his attack stop. Everyone gasped when Percy pulled out the knife and wasn't bleeding red, but gold. Orion stumbled back with wide eyes.

"Y-your a god?!" He asked in disbelief.

Percy quickly messaged the gods and asked if he could review himself.

"You may. And not just your god domains, but your Primordial ones too." Zeus commanded. Percy turned back to the Hunter and smirked.

"Yes and no."

"Percy, what do you mean? It's a simple question." Nico asked.

"I mean yes I am a god, but I'm much more." He said stalking towards the hunter.

"W-what are your domains?" Orion asked trying to sound brave but failing miserably.

"I am Perseus Jackson God of Time, Tides, Bravery, and Fate." The young god said attacking his pray. " Primordial God of Earth, Heroes, Loyalty, Hunting, War, and Swordsmanship." He said disarming the hunter. Before he stabbed Orion in the heart, Percy said with such pride, that shocked everyone that didn't already know. "Oh and I'm not bound by Ancient Laws."

The hunter turned to dust as the young Apollo camper that had found the golden arrow, knocked the arrow on his new bow and shot Orion in the head. Ending the war.

~~~Time Skip to Award Ceremony~~~

Olympus

As usual, the gods started giving out rewards for all the bravery and heroism that each demigod showed. Everyone (but the Olympians) were shocked that Percy was a Primordial and a God. All of his old friends never thought he would have accepted godhood and were blown away to hear that he had accepted. Most of the seven were pretty upset, but none more than Annabeth. She knew that Percy had given up godhood for her twice before and never would have thought he would have accepted it after the betrayal. The daughter of wisdom then said something that made Percy and the rest of the council pissed.

"I thought you said you were engaged! This whore can't be engaged to you unless she is also immortal. And even if you did get permission from the gods to be with a moral I know you never would." She said crossing her arms and smirking. "I know this because you still love me and you would never have a child go through would you did growing up."

Then Percy said something that shocked everyone but the council.

"I never said she was mortal." This made Artemis very proud.

"W-what?" She stuttered after losing her smirk very quickly.

 "Why do you think I accepted immortality? I accepted so I could be with her." He said narrowing his eyes.

Everyone was speechless even the gods. They didn't even know that.

Zeus dismissed everyone from the ceremony and asked if anyone had something else to announce or say. He quickly looked around the room eager to leave, when Apollo finally held up his promise.

"I think Artemis and Percy have something to say." The council looked at the two who had wide eyes."I told you, you were going to tell them at this meeting. No way of getting out of this sis."

Artemis got off of her throne and came towards Percy and held his hand while she stood on his left side before her family. She said the two words no one except one goddess were accepting.

"I'm pregnant."

~~~~~~~~~~

One last chapter y'all! This story will have a sequel! Please stay tuned for that. Please favorite this story and follow me to keep up! Thank you! ~Sportygirlsteph