Missing

Artemis's Greek attire up top👆

Third Person POV

Camp Half-Blood

Over the next couple of months, the young demigods sent search parties out for their hero hoping he would return and they could explain what had happened. The Gods had found out the son of Aphrodite and a son of Hecate had combined their powers to make everyone at Camp Half-Blood betray him.

The Greek campers had asked the Romans, Gods, Amazons, and Hunters to help find him. The Romans were mad at what had happened but still agreed to find their lost Praetor and friend. The Amazons also agreed. The Hunters were not very happy that the only decent man had vanished but vowed to get him back. Artemis never said anything.

The Gods also kept their word to the son of the Sea and told none where he was because they themselves didn't know. When they were asked about him they would keep quiet or say they hadn't seen him.

After many months and tears from those who he once called friends or family, he was officially declared The Lost Hero.

~~~~~~~~~~

Thalia POV

3 Years later...

It's been 4 years.

4 years since I saw one of my best friends.

My cousin.

And most of all my hero.

But I can't focus on that now.

The hunt has been tracking a group of Hellhounds for the past 6 days waiting to see what they will do and maybe even overhear their plans. That's when I hear a voice I never wanted to hear.

"I must thank you for freeing me from that prison. Holding the Sky has been tiring." The Titan Atlas said. "Now we can go kill all of those pathetic demigods since their hero isn't around." We heard some of the monsters laugh and another start to celebrate.

I turn to my sisters and head back to camp to inform Artemis of what we had heard.

"M'lady we have new-" But I was cut off. Right in front of me was a pool golden anchor covering the floor.

I ran outside and shouted to my sisters explained the situation. We immediately headed to Olympus.

~~~~~~~~~~

Third Person POV

Somewhere in Tartarus

"Bring me the Bitch." One of the Giants says. The monsters appear with a woman who is covered in golden anchor and silver eyes.

"Any last words, Lady Artemis?" The Giant asks and rips tape of her lips making her wince in pain.

"I will be found and you will not succeed, Orion," Artemis says angering him.

"Have a nice swim," Orion says. In a blink of an eye, he picks her up and throws her in the Lethe making her forget everything.

"How long do we keep her underboss?" One of the monsters asks.

"Until I say so." With that Orion walks away.

~~~~~~~~~~

Once again everyone in the mythological world searched for the Goddess of the moon only to find nothing. Apollo was angry when he heard and search for her for years just to return and be closed off from all.

All but the Gods had lost hope. They knew she would be found. But they needed someone to look who wouldn't be tracked, so they sent a message to Perseus only to get no response. They tried to Iris message him but Iris could not find him. It was almost as if he had vanished.

After searching for 5 years, they lost all hope of finding Artemis.