╠Selene Sigurdsson╣

F I R S T   N A M E
Selene

M I D D L E   N A M E
Luna

L A S T   N A M E
Sigurdsson

↬✧↫✧↬✧↫

A G E
17

G E N D E R
Female

M A G E   T Y P E
Water mage

↬✧↫✧↬✧↫

S E X U A L I T Y
Heterosexual Biromantic

A P P E A R A N C E

F A M I L YShe has a father, Orion Sigurdsson, who loves her very much

F A M I L Y
She has a father, Orion Sigurdsson, who loves her very much. He taught her how to do everything she enjoys—from reading to her magic. She has a mother, Hyacinth Sigurdsson, who is the local story teller and baker. She taught Selene how to fend for herself out in the world.

↬✧↫✧↬✧↫

P E R S O N A L I T Y
Selene Sigurdsson is Selene. She likes late nights staring at the stars and loves reading books. She is very temperamental due to her status as a water mage, but she tries to stay reasonable for everyone else's sakes. Selene likes to believe that she has no alligenaces and that she is neither good nor bad due to the fact that they do not exist. Selene is very much a grey person, and it is because of this that she will not fully stand up for anything. Selene has no allegiances or beliefs so how can she say that she stands for something? Selene wants to be an author when she is older, so she constantky observes life and writes it down in a notebook. She can come off slightly odd, but that's because she is not very good at socialising.

P H O B I A S
-Fear of snakes
-Fear of death
-Fear of being forgotten
-Fear of romantic commitment
-Fear clowns

O T H E R
-She is an aspiring novelist.

↬✧↫✧↬✧↫

P A S S W O R D
Minerva or Trivia

ThePandoriac