Ylva Fenrisdottir

Name:Ylva Fenrisdottir

Name:
Ylva Fenrisdottir

Age:
200 looks 20

Gender:
Female

Looks:
Georgie Henley

Personality:Ylva is an interesting woman

Personality:
Ylva is an interesting woman. She is extremely loyal to those she cares about but can be extremely back-stabbing as well. She tends to hold on to grudges so do not piss her off. While she works well alone, she can also work well in a group. She has a temper and can vary in mood. She is a dreamer and somewhat of a hopeless romantic, but resigns herself into knowing that no one would love her.

Likes:
She likes coffee, the color silver, reading, writing, early '00s emo music, photography, the rat pack (Frank Sinatra, Dean Martin, Sammy Davis Jr.), magic, and movies.

Dislikes:
Alcohol, anyone who talks bad about her father, the Norse gods aside from Hela and Loki (explanation to come), cigarettes, fish, pop music from today, pastel colors.

Fears:
Small spaces, social interaction, clowns, heights, losing control of herself, and drowning.

Weaknesses:
Cinammon (she is deathly allergic to it), water (she cannot swim), over using her magic, and loud noises since they are amplified in her ears.

A Loved One She'd Love To See:
Her father, Fenris.

Scariest Family Member:
Her Father Fenris or her Aunt Hela.

Something that Makes her Cry:
Someone she loves dying or the Notebook. Either or.

Family:
Loki (Paternal Grandfather)
Angrboda (Paternal Grandmother)
Fenris Wolf (Father)
Rouge Jaeger (Mother/ deceased)
Hela (Paternal Aunt)
Jörmungandr (Paternal Uncle)

Friends:
N/A

Tag Four People:
WorthlessDreamer2341
JessJad135
trashy_kaetlynn
dragongamer6

Parents (Describe them):
Fenris:
☆Cunning
☆Sometimes too trusting
☆Loyal
☆Protective of his loved ones
☆Holds grudges

Rouge Jaeger:
♤Sarcastic
♤Impulsive
♤Intelligent
♤Compassionate
♤Brave

Backstory:
When the Norse gods bound Fenris Wolf, they bound him into a human form. They sent him to live on Midgard/Earth but Frigga messed the spell up and sent him centuries forward into the late 1800s. He met Rouge Jaeger, fell in love, and had Ylva. Rouge was a police officer who died on duty. Fenris raised Ylva as a single father and told her all about the gods and what they did to him and his siblings. This causes the Ylva to hate the gods. She also had a motherly figure in her aunt Hela who taught her magic.

One day in school, someone said a lie about her father. This caused Ylva to get angry and she used her magic on the child mercilessly. She ended up killing him. It has scarred him ever since.

Species:
Half-human, half-Wolf Demon

Wants:
Her father's freedom, to fall in love, to write a novel, and to graduate college.

Biggest Regret:
Her biggest regret was killing that boy who said that lie about her father.