Cyrus Sahar

NAME: Cyrus Sahar

ROLE: Defective/Ousted Rebel

AGE: 20

GENDER: Male

SEXUALITY: Straight

FACE CLAIM: Peter Gadiot

HEIGHT: 5'7

WEIGHT: No idea (sorry!)

BIRTHDAY: January 26th 19XX

ZODIAC: Aquarius

PERSONALITY: Cyrus is a lover, not a fighter. He tends to be calm, clear-minded and self-sacrificial. He believes that others are worth a lot more than he is and that comes from his deep selflessness. If it ever came down to him or someone else in a life-or-death situation, he would choose to save the other person over and over again. However, his kindness and want to try and please everyone with peaceful solutions tend to make himself spread too thin. He refuses to let go of his morals no matter the problem.

However, Cyrus has his flaws. Without really knowing it, he can be quite selfish. If someone who he cares for is in any danger, he would choose them over... say the tortured prince of a kingdom. He loves so deeply that he would rather live in a world overturned with fire and water if he got to have those he cared for by his side instead of a better world without those he cares for in it. Sometimes, the line between selflessness and selfishness blur with him.

LIKES: Peaceful solutions because, in his past, there have been too many violent things for him to even consider the possibility of using violence for anything other than a last resort. Cyrus likes reading because he can escape for a while into the worlds made with the ink of many authors. He also likes to keep his skills of sword fighting sharp if he needs them, really it just became a hobby for him through the years.

DISLIKES: Fighting. Cyrus hated fighting with a passion because, as a child living on the streets, he witnessed one too many violent fights. It haunted him since he was a child, but he learned anyway in case anyone was going to fight him. He even taught Arcana a few things against his own judgement.

BACKSTORY: He grew up on the streets of Arabia. He was an orphan who became very good at thieving so he could survive. As a favour to the young Cyrus, a Scottish man took him in and brought him to work as a farmhand on the small farm that the Circulous family owned. Cyrus befriended the six-year-old  Arcana and for four years they were inseparable. She taught him that peaceful answers are always worth the work. He left at twelve-years-old because he felt as if he would ultimately drag down Arcana. Over the years, he began to forget her.

He went to London and learned things like politics and speaking in London English. He stowed away to Rome and fell into a rebel group that was led by Parker's father. No one knows how Cyrus became the leader of the group over Parker. Cyrus will not talk about it. 

When Cyrus was ousted by Parker, he remembered Arcana and left his post as the leader of the rebels to save her life.

THOUGHTS ON THE SELECTION: "Why does it concern me?"

QUOTE: "Fighting is wrong." ~SarahHerron

THEME SONG: "That's life" by Frank Sinatra

Aesthetic: Sure. You can make it up this time.

-Sea-wanderer