Fools

OUTCAST FORM:

name

Ilaria Mariano

age when experimented on

16 now she is 356.

sexuality

straight

role

# five

humanity level

3, she is very human.

abilities

Enhanced senses, limited telekinesis (she can't lift anything that weighs more than a five-hundred paged novel), and night vision.

personality

Ilaria is your resident fangirl. She will always be found reading a book or drawing or looking off into space. She tries to be an optimistic person all the time and is considered one of the weakest of her group because her level is three. However, she doesn't care. She always tries to make good from a bad situation, but her optimism makes her way too trusting. It is because of this trust, she may have her downfall.

face claim

Young Emma Watson

Young Emma Watson

strengths and weaknesses

Strengths:

Friendly, imaginative, creative, good for covert missions at night.

Weaknesses:

cinnamon (allergy), not a strong swimmer, not strong physically, average intelligence, terrible common sense

short bio

Ilaria comes from big Anglo-Italian family. She had five siblings and twenty cousins. Her entire family worked in the food business, and she helped them in the bakery growing up.  By the time she was 16, her family bakery began failing financially. So, in a naive attempt to save the bakery, Ilaria signed up for the experiment.

the theme song

PERFECTIONIST FORM

full name

Harry "Merlin" Irwin

age in appearance

21 but really 121

sexuality

Straighter than a circle.

abilities

Force fields and time control

personality

Loyal until the end, dashing, English, and a gentlemen. What more could you want? Well, manners maketh man and Harry has all the manners to make him a man. However, his loyalties can be outweighed by his reckless attitude and his pride. Seriously. He could get on anyone's nerves with how full of himself he is.

face claim

Taron Egerton

Taron Egerton

short bio

Harry was groomed by his parents to be the pinnacle of high society. Dashing, charming, intelligent, handsome, and prideful, he was all of it. However, his parents still believed that he wasn't quite perfection. It may have been because he gave his loyalties to anyone who he believed deserved them. And, as a child, he thought that everyone he met deserved them. But, as he grew older, he eventually became what he parents wanted him to be on the surface.

theme song

@-mythicbxtch