Ylva Hatter

Name: Ylva Hatter

Nickname: Wolf or Hatter

Age: 17

Zodiac: Cancer

Sexuality: Bisexual and Proud

Gender: Female

Descendant Of: Mad Hatter

Personality: She is very happy and a bit out there. Sometimes, she zones out, but Ylva is very protective of her family. The girl equates herself to a wold in the sense of loyalty and wants to protect her friends and family. She is a bookworm and loves to read as much as taking pictures. She is also a bit of a fangirl.

Looks:

Likes: Theater, her twin/best friend, photography, coffee, music, writing, the oddities

Dislikes: The White Bloods and anyone who hurts her family.

Secret: While she and her sister go to a lot of parties and love to have fun, she actually only goes to make sure her twin sister doesn't get in any trouble.

Social Status: Red Blood due to her father's position in the war.

Backstory: She and her twin sister are two birds of a feather. Ylva always was the loner of the two and at a young age, she became a lover of books. Her mother got both her and her sister a camera and she fell in love with nature photography. As the years went on the girl loved being an oddity, one who held no allegiance to anyone, but her sister joined the Red Bloods after her father did something in the last war. Wherever her sister goes, Ylva goes.

Other: Her name means Wolf in ancient Norse

Passwords: The Number you skipped was eight and my favorite Youtubers are the fanfic audiobook maker, FanShips, and The SuperCarlinBrothers.

noodlini