Old Friends, New Wounds

Start from the beginning

Just as he put the bottle to his lips I grabbed it, and threw it across the room. It smashes into a million pieces and creates a ear shattering noise.

"If your going to drink its going to only be water, if I can't drink you can't either." I said now getting annoyed at him.

"Alice. If I want one beer its not a bad thing." He says now getting annoyed at me as well.

"Don't you dare get mad at me about this, you knocked me up, and all I want is a glass of wine to get through the damn day and I can't do that. So you can't either. The rest of the eight months I am pregnant no drinks." I said getting really annoyed at him now.

"Fine." He said getting up to grab another drink.

"Forsythe!" I yelled.

"Relax Smithy I'm just getting us some water." He grabbed two glasses and filled them with water, placing one next to me.

"Smithy?" Betty says laughing.

"Yeah thats one of many, many, many... nicknames I have for you mother." FP says laughing.

"Shut up FP." I say before sipping on my water and smiling. I can't help but remember all of the nicknames he gave me, they were so cute.

"What nicknames do you have for me Jug?" Betty asked looking at Jug.

"'Um, well theres Betty...duh, Betts, Juliet-" He was about to continue before FP cuts him off.

"Awww, Juliet, I used to call you that." FP said placing his hand on my cheek.

"Okay stop, I'm okay with you two dating and having another baby but can we keep the gross sappiness out of it." Jug said as Betty 'ew's'. 

"I like it." I leaned in to kiss FP.

"Ewwwwwww." Betty laughed.

"Hey! this is what you two are going to look like in thirty years, so get used to it." I said laughing before kissing him again.

"Get a room." Jug said.

"We have multiple, but we are comfy here."

"Okay well in that case we are leaving. Want to go to pops Betty?" Jug asked.

"Yes please, get me out of the 'land of the love birds'." Betty said taking Jugs hand and pulling him out the door. 

"So... Were did we leave off?"

"Are you okay, to you know?" FP said now looking concerned.

"We don't have to have sex to have fun FP." I rolled my eyes.

"Aren't you suppose to be resting?" 

"Do you want to make out or not Jones?" 

"I do... but I also want you to rest." He said picking me up and carrying me outside.

"Put me down FP!" I yelled swatting at his back.

"Nope we are going back to the trailer so you can sleep, I also need to clean up all of your vomit from earlier." He said finally putting me down.

"Fine, I will take a nap but then can we make out?" 

"Fine Ali, but please take a nap... and a shower you smell like vomit." He chuckled.

-We arrive back at the trailer and the place smells clean... too clean.-

"Um, did you already clean up in here?" I said stepping into the spotless living room.