7. It's All Greek to Me

Zacznij od początku

"Ah, he's a little quirky, awkward, clumsy, nothing like me!" Arwin replied as he leaned back in his chair, "Here we go!" That second, he fell backward and his feet shot up, revealing a pair of alligator shaped slippers.

"He's often like that, but a really fun guy," I turned to Caleb, who nodded at me.

The next day, we toured the Athens Museum

The next day, we toured the Athens Museum. I had my camera out and took pictures of the sculptures and ancient artifacts that dated back to when Greece was a world empire. Caleb walked alongside me and looked at some of the artifacts and read the information on them.

"Wow! These artifacts are breath-taking!" Bailey gaped ecstatically.

"Hardly!" London scoffed and pointed at one of the feminine statues, "I'm prettier than her." She pointed at the second figurine, "Prettier than her!" Then moved on to the next one, "Prettier than her!"

London turned to the rest of us, "Hey Zack! Marley! Three old ugly triplets!"

I just shook my head and continued taking pictures.

"You know, you'd think infancy place like this can at least afford statues with arms," Zack remarked after looking at one of the armless statues.

"Zack, they're thousands of years old," Bailey shook her head.

"She's right. They all have stories behind them, especially on how society started," I added.

"Okay, their arms a little flab hangin' down!" Zack nodded.

I was about to take a picture of an alabaster colored vase as Bailey gasped at both artifacts nearby.

"What a beautiful sculpture!" she remarked and then walked over to me, "What a magnificent vase!"

"What a hot guy!" London gasped.

I wondered what she was talking about.

"London! You try and buy some of the world's most magnificent pieces of art, how are you distracted by-" Bailey was cut off when London turned her around.

I too looked in the same direction. I saw that it was a tour guide who was attractive. And nope! It wasn't the main guy, Sam Worthington on the Clash of The Titans remake, which Caleb and I watched the night before!

"Sweet potato pie!" Bailey interjected, "I wouldn't mind lookin' for a penny in a haystack with him!"

I glanced at Cody, who looked like he was offended. He went over to Zack. Caleb and I approached the twins.

"Look at her!" Cody frowned, "Drooling over him like he's some kind of Greek Adonis!"

"Hello, my name is Adonis," the tour guide approached our group.