2. Parrot Island

It was the day after we found out London had left the ship

It was the day after we found out London had left the ship. I was at the juice bar with Caleb along with Zack and Bailey.

"It's all my fault London left," Bailey sighed sadly.

"No, it's not. She hated a lot of things on this boat besides you," Zack said trying to make her feel better.

I frowned at him. What he said wasn't any better at all.

"That came out wrong," he corrected himself.

Cody came over to us with a drink in his hand.

"Here Bailey. This'll cheer you up. I ordered it just for you. It's a seaweed smoothie with a broccoli boost," he smiled.

Caleb and I stared at Cody with a disgusted expressions on our faces.

"I think my brain is puking," I shuddered feeling mentally sick.

"Same," Caleb nodded.

"We want her to cheer up, not throw up," Zack frowned.

I glanced around and saw Uncle Marion and Miss Tutweiller pacing in a couple of directions. Ever since finding London's note and her taking off, they've been freaking over finding her. They both bumped into each other.

"Oh! Would you pace to your right?" my uncle frowned at my teacher.

"This is my right! And if you meant your right then you should've said your right, then I would've done it right! Alright!" she rambled which I figured she did whenever she got nervous.

That second, Uncle Marion's phone rang.

"Finally!" he sighed as he pulled it out from his pocket and answered it, "Yes, Captain. I know you are very busy with something extremely important... Oh, really? Miniature golf. That's wonder..."

Uncle Marion reacted to the last response lively to Captain Lunsford. Turns out they both like to golf or miniature golf per se.

"Oh really? You two-putted the clown hole?" my uncle asked getting interested.

"Oh, big deal! Everyone knows you bank it off the big shoe!" Miss Tutweiller frowned into the phone speaker, which Uncle Marion pulled away from her.

"Tell him we need to stop at Parrot Island," she demanded.

My uncle nodded at her with a serious expression and spoke into the phone, "Captain Lunsford., you need to turn this ship around. We're missing a student."

It sounded like the Captain replied that he didn't care and that he wasn't going to turn around.

"Well here's why you should care. That student is London Tipton!" Uncle Marion pointed out.

The minute he said her name, the ship's foghorn blared and the boat itself turned around causing everyone to lose their balance. Caleb and I held on to the countertop as Cody lost his balance and spilled the smoothie on Uncle Marion. Zack and Bailey started laughing. Caleb and I wound up joining them.