3. Broke N Yo-Yo

I was with Caleb on the Sky Deck at the juice bar

I was with Caleb on the Sky Deck at the juice bar. Both of us had gotten each a smoothie in a new flavor called Banana Fofana. It tasted really sweet that I did my best to savor every bit of it. Uncle Marion approached the juice bar wondering why it was packed like it was Black Friday.

"What is all the commotion?" he asked Cody.

"Everyone wants a Banana Fofana smoothie," Cody replied.

"It's like drinking happiness," I added.

Caleb nodded agreeing with me.

"How good can it be?" Uncle Marion asked and grabbed Cody's smoothie and took a sip of it and his eyes widened.

"Sweet Mama of Yokohama! That is good!" my uncle declared and drank Cody's smoothie.

"Does he say stuff like that a lot?" Caleb asked me.

"Pretty much," I replied taking another sip of my smoothie.

"Okay you can give it back now," Cody said attempting to get his drink back from Uncle Marion, "Dude you're bogarting all the Fofana! Give it back!"

"It's like drinking a mother's love," my uncle sighed happily and walked away with the smoothie.

"Great! Now I have to buy another one!" Cody sighed angrily.

"I'll buy it for you Codes," I offered.

The three of us approached the juice bar seeing Zack wooing a bunch of girls.

"My good man, get these lovely ladies another smoothie of their choice. I mean, besides me. And put it on my card," Zack said to the guy working behind the counter and then turned to us, "Man do I love these student cash cards."

"Zack. You can only use it for meals, books and other necessities," I informed him.

"Exactly," Caleb nodded, "You don't wanna end up broke halfway in the semester."

"These ladies are a necessity," Zack said not even listening to the important details, "I can eat and read when I'm old."

I rolled my eyes at his remark.

"I'll show you another way to impress a woman," Cody said and pulled out a yo-yo from his pocket.

"Oh cool, a piece of plastic on a string," Zack awed sarcastically.

"I think yo-yo tricks are cool," I nodded at Cody.

Bailey walked by us and Cody called her over.

"Hey Bailey, check out the new move I've been practicing for the String Fling Yo-Yo Competition," he expressed and did the baby in the cradle trick with the yo-yo.

"Cody you're awesome," she smiled as Johan Yo, another guy walked past us doing a different yo-yo trick that looked tricky and moved on to the walk the dog trick, "No offense Cody, but that made your trick look like a cow pie," Bailey admitted and walked after Johan Yo.