4. The Kidney of the Sea

London texted me one morning letting me know that her dog Ivana was coming on board

London texted me one morning letting me know that her dog Ivana was coming on board. So I helped her set things up. I was glad Caleb helped me out since London gave me a crazy list of things. She even had the entire crew present on the Sky Deck with red, pink and white decorations and a bone shaped cake.

The crew was lined up like an important visitor was expected to arrive soon, like the U.S President. 

London was checking to make sure things were perfect, well for her own case.

"Straighten that collar!" she demanded one worker who did so, "Suck in that gut!" Another worker did as he was told, "Pop that zit!" The other ran off to the men's room to do so.

Uncle Marion arrived wondering what was going on and where the crew was at, "What is the entire crew doing up here as opposed to oh I don't know STEERING THE BOAT?!" he exclaimed.

That realization hit Captain Lunsford like a hit to the head and he ran back to steer the ship.

"We have a very important guest flying in on the Tipton helicopter," London informed him.

"You're father's coming?" my uncle asked gasping, "Why didn't anyone tell me? I would have had the foghorn retuned from that melancholic B-flat to a cheerful C."

"No, not my daddy, my doggy. Ivana's coming. Here hold this."

London handed Uncle Marion a bone-shaped sign that Caleb and I put together which read, 'Bone Voyage'.

Just then, a chopper hovered over us.

"London! She's here!" I called out pointing up as a pink pet carrier was being lowered down from it.

However, the helicopter created so much wind that it blew everything around the Sky Deck. London knocked Caleb and me into the chef who was carrying the bone shaped cake that was decorated in pink and white frosting. The cake itself was sent flying towards Violet, a first-class guest vacationing with her boyfriend Ashton and her mom. Zack jumped right in the path of the flying cake preventing it from hitting Violet, and he wound up getting it all over him.

"Snookums!" London sighed as she got Ivana out of the pet carrier and hugged her.

I noticed Violet thanking Zack for his heroic act, though he took it modestly. London stormed over to him.

"Zack! That cake was supposed to be for Ivana!" she yelled.

"That would explain the liver frosting," Zack said.

"Here Ivana, try some," London lifted Ivana at Zack's face and licked a bit of the cake off of him.

Caleb and I smirked at the sight.

Later, Caleb and I retreated to my cabin as London was dotting Ivana. I was never fond of her dog. Ivana always creeped me out, despite others saying she was cute. Caleb read a few of my Spiderman comics while I read a Thor comic and imagined myself in the realm of Asgard meeting the hero himself and encountering his trickster brother Loki. Mainly ever since seeing the movies, I saw my comics coming to life in my head.