7. It's All Greek to Me

I was sitting at the juice bar with Caleb, Zack, Cody, and Bailey talking

I was sitting at the juice bar with Caleb, Zack, Cody, and Bailey talking. We were pretty excited that we were docking in Athens for a couple of days. However, Bailey was bummed out that there wouldn't be any time to explore it further. I felt the same since I was really wanting to have more time to explore.

"I can't believe we only have two days in Athens. How are we gonna fit in all the great museums?" she asked.

"Mmmm easy! We need to get the bus driver to go 2,000 miles per hour," Cody replied.

"Without getting a speeding ticket," Caleb nodded.

"Unless he drove a rocket," I stated.

"Or, we can cut out the museums entirely and go straight to the beach," Zack interjected as he snatched a map of Athens Cody had in his hand and slammed it on the counter.

That second, a notification went off on Cody's laptop and the screen switched to a video call.

"Uh, Cody? Why do you have a giant nose screen saver?" Zack asked.

"That's Arwin calling!" Cody replied recognizing the goofy janitor back in Boston, who always invented pretty clever things, but often went haywire.

"Hey guys!" he called still leaning into the screen.

"Hey, Arwin!" Zack exclaimed ecstatically.

"Uh! Arwin! Back up! Your nose hairs look like a jungle" I remarked.

"Oh! Sorry," he apologized as he went back a foot away from the screen, "Hey! Do I have any bats in the cave?" Arwin leaned close to the screen again so we could see his nose in further detail.

"So you're the famous Arwin," Bailey smiled.

"You didn't tell me there was a girl there! I'm all up in my nose!"

"Don't worry, she won't bite," Zack said.

"I'm Bailey," Bailey introduced herself.

"And, I'm Caleb," Caleb waved at the screen.

"I don't suppose the boys and Marley mentioned me."

"Are you kidding? Cody sent me a 9-page email just about your hair," Arwen replied.

Bailey, Caleb and I each turned to Cody with a weirded out expression.

"Uh...that was a typo. I wasn't writing about Bailey's hair. It was supposed to say, "Daily Bear," which is a column I write about bears...daily," Cody explained awkwardly.

Yet again, he couldn't get over his crush on her.

"Nice save!" Arwin smiled, "Hey, your mom told me you're going to the Museum of Greek Antiquities. My cousin works there, you gotta look him up! His name's Milos Hakakop'olis!"

All of us nodded. I pulled out a notepad and wrote down the name. Though I might've spelled it wrong though!

"Alright! What's he like?" Zack asked.