Poetic justice

Beginne am Anfang

"Then You Damn Right" he Said Smiling.

I had my mouth gaped Open And I Slapped Him With a pillow.

"Making me think you really wasn't gone do it I Should Kill you" I Said.

He Smiled "Girl you know you worth it to me I can't wait for Friday but uh I got a big problem" he said.

"And what's that?"

"I'm on rock hard right now and yo fat ass being on top is not helping" he said slapping my ass.

I Giggled "I can help you out" I Said.

He started smiling I think I did sum to him.

I moved my body down to where his dick was and started putting my mouth to work I took it out his boxers and realized this was gonna be another challenge.

I Started Licking Up And Down His sides and I heard him hiss.

"Damn Mel trynna give me blue balls" he Said Chuckling.

I went to his tip and put my mouth around it and licked it with my tongue.

I Started Licking more of his sides and made sure it stayed moist I finally put my whole mouth around him well as much of him as I could and took him all in my mouth.

"Fuck meeelll" he said gripping my head and making it bob up and down.

Now he was in full control.

He took my hair and forcefully I might add and pushed my mouth all the way down where I almost gagged I mean shit.

"Gmfjdjsiak" I Said.

But he didn't hear me.

I Closed My Eyes because I started tearing up and I don't know why.

All you could hear in the room was me gargling this man second member.

Finally he busted in my mouth and I could taste his sweet cum in my mouth and he sat me up where he could see me.

"Shit you give some good head ma" he said laying back.

I wen to the bathroom to brush my teeth I mean he taste good and all but I wanna have cum Breath all night.

I Came Back And he was still there.

So I sat back in my position I was where my legs was on both sides of his lap.

He Started Licking His Lips And Looking At My core.

"Maybe tomorrow" I Said he just Huffed And Moved us where we were spooning.

And I ended up falling asleep.

——————————————————-

I Woke Up To screaming and yelling from outside.

I guess Tre heard it to because he got up like he was sleep too.

"You hear that" I Said.

He nodded then we heard it again.

"BITCH ILL SHOOT YO DUMBASS" She Said.

Me and Tre both ran downstairs but Tre went to his room and got his gun.

"Mel stay inside" he said.

"No that sound like princess" I Said.

He hurried up and ran to the door and when he opened I heard a gunshot.

I Ran To Where Tre was And he was ok but princess bestfriend wasn't.

It was jazz.

"What The fuck Happened princess" Tre Said demanding.

She started shaking and looking at Jazz dead body "s-she Kept t-threatening me and I-I told her I wasn't one to mess with and she pulled a gun out on me tre u didn't know what to do" She Said And Tre went over there and hugged her.

I Looked At Jazz Body From The Door way And had to hold the doorway to keep from falling.

"I'm gone call my guys Alright we gone sort this out" he Said And Walked right Past me to the kitchen.

And this had to happen on my birthday week lucky me.

I Looked At princess and saw she was shook and crying at Looking at her body.

I walked over there and touched her shoulder she backed up and then she realized who I was.

"I didn't mean to Mel" she said sobbing.

"How Did It come to this" I Said.

She looked at me with watery eyes "she said she was gone tell"

"Tell what" I Said.

Right before she could answer Tre Came Outside And Told is To Get Inside Before the neighbors come.

What was she gonna tell.