I slowly averted my attention to the sky and blinked. "Whoa." I paused. "Now that I think about it, this is a cliche drama."

"Oh, really? Should I kiss you now?" He raised an eyebrow.

"Ew, no. You're disgusting."

"Hello? You're talking to worldwide handsome himself. I'm not disgusting."

"I beg to differ."

I licked my ice cream again and froze. "Wait.. why.. I mean how did we get ice cream at four thirty in the morning?"

"I worked some magic."

I looked over at him. He winks. "Handsomeness comes in handy."

I groaned and lowered my head as Jin laughs. Silence overtook us as we continued watching the sun rise.

"You know, Soo, I really don't spend time with you.. at all."

I shrugged. "We're both busy. It makes sense."

"You're pretty cool, though."

"I know."

We continued watching the sun rise before Jin stood up. "Well, that was short lived."

I took a bite out of the ice cream cone, "What are we doing now..?"

"There isn't much, since everything is closed.. so I guess we could just walk around or something."

I shrugged. "Okay."

I stood up, finishing my cone as I walked next to Jin. "Did you really plan all of this?"

"Yeah. It took me a while, and I had to interrogate your brother, but I did."

"Why'd you interrogate him?"

"To see what you liked."

"Ah.. that's why you left for ten minutes when you went to get him."

"Yep."

I nodded. "Nobody knows me better than my brother anyway."

"Why's that?"

I went silent.

"Soomi?"

"He was the other person who knew me a lot," I said flatly, "but he's out of my life now, so.."

Jin pauses. "Hey, don't make this conversation depressing. You're supposed to be happy."

"Sorry."

Jin rolled his eyes. "Sure."

"Anyways.. what do you want to talk about?" I asked, pulling my mask up.

"Anything."

—— time skip ——

Showtime has come..

Jimin's still getting death threats..

Sigh. It's not easy.

I yawned as the Burn the Stage cameraman walked in front of my chair. I waved. "Hi," I yawned again, "I'm tired. It's all Jin's fault. He woke me up at four in the morning."

I looked at myself in the mirror for a moment. "I'll be alright though," I said, moving a stray strand of hair out of my face. "It's boring being backstage alone though. Really boring." I shrugged as the hair dresser started working on my hair.

I really don't like multiple people touching me at once.. ew.

They're in the middle of 21st Century Girl, but there's a talk before Boy Meets Evil so I'm not that rushed.

The makeup artist and the hair dresser finished and I stood up and stretched.

"Ah.. I feel fr-"

"Coming through!"

I looked over to see Hobi literally sprinting towards his dressing room. I paused. "I expected that."

I sighed. "I should've taken a nap. Damn you, Seokjin."

The eldest heard me, "you're welcome."

—— a/n ——

longer chapter woop

byeeee