chapter 10

I hear gunshots everywhere and i try to move, wanting to help in anyway, but nothing happens and i let out a frustrated scream.

All of a sudden Steve comes in to my view and he is the one they are shooting at witch makes me angry and i suddenly feel my fingers move, obviously whatever i got injected with is not too strong on me as my legs starts tingling.

"Go, i got this!" I hear Sam yell when i finally start to stand up and i look back to Steve and see the men who were shooting are down, making me let out a relieved sigh.

"Steve!" I try to stumble to him but i stop grabbing a car to help myself stand, but soon enough i feel arms around me and know it's Steve who heard me yell.

"What happened." He started to help me get to a safer location but i stopped him, finally feeling my body get some strength back.

"Go get the soldier, but don't you dare kill him." i threatened, pointing at his chest, he looked surprised at my request but let me go and nodded, running the other way.

I heard a bang behind me and spun around seeing a cop car go up in flames and everyone around panicking and screaming, everything just in total disaster.

I kept looking around to spot Nat but only saw Bucky rolling something under a car, but when i realized what it was i was to late and the car exploded, i was about to attack him again but saw civilians who didn't know where to go.

"Get out of here, leave, that way. Now!" I ran to them getting them away but got sidetracked straight after when i heard a sickening electricity sound reminding me of a flashback i had years ago.

I turned around to see Buck's arm surrounded by sparks and Nat running away, but he quickly removed whatever was causing it and i sprinted towards Nat, this time i was going to help her as much as i could.

"Get out of the way! Get out of the way!" She screamed as she ran through the street, me not to far behind doing almost the same, trying to save as many people as possible.

But i heard a shot ring through the air much closer than i would have liked and stopped in my tracks, seeing Nat go down behind a car, holding on to her shoulder.

I felt power run through my veins, the anger building up as i saw Bucky with his stupid gun walking over, and as much as i hate actually hurting him i lost all of those thoughts when i held out my hands, about to blast him away, but Steve got there first.

Steve ran to him and held up his shield when Bucky punched it, i shook my head knowing that they were fighting and ran to Natasha, getting down on the ground with her.

"You're okay, you're fine." I stressed, ripping of the stomach piece of my shirt and tying it around her shoulder, trying my best to not freak out.

"Stay here, do not move." I grabbed her face making sure she heard me and ran away when she nodded, going straight for Bucky this time.

They were in the middle of a fist fight, Bucky having a knife and i jumped on to his back, taking him away from Steve.

I concentrated with all my might as i put my hands on either side of his head, trying to get his memories back, but it didn't work, and I'm sure he had no idea it was the girl he drugged since i was supposed to be down, but he didn't hesitate to grab me, spin me around so i was in front of him and before looking t see who it was, stab me, straight through the stomach.

I took a deep ragged breath as a stood there with wide eyes, involuntarily stepping backwards and falling to my knees.

I could see him widen his own eyes but he didn't have time to react because Steve attacked him again, and they started their fight.

I could already feel the wound closing so i got on my feet and turned around trying to find them again, but it was easy and my eyes stuck on to them fighting although Bucky had taken out another knife and jammed it in to a van trying to hit Steve witch scared me so i did the one thing i could from where i was standing, and that was to throw Bucky away using my powers.

As he only flew a short distance it was enough for his mask to fly of his face, so when he landed on his feet and stood up i saw his face for the first time in years, and immediately stepped forwards, not able to take my eyes of him.

"Bucky?" I knew Steve would be lost right now and when i heard him say Buck's name i lost it, feeling a tear go down my cheek.

"Bucky, please." I almost whispered but i saw no recognition in his eyes.

"Who the hell is Bucky?" He took out his gun again and my heart squeezed in my chest, but i saw Sam coming down with his wings on kicking him in the back before he could shoot, snapping me back to reality.

Bucky rolled on the ground before he got up, but this time it looked like he was thinking, contemplating on something in his mind, but it disappeared when he aimed his gun again, this time it was Nat who stopped him by shooting a bomb behind him.

I was to weak to do anything, but i so desperate wanted to grab him and run away to a private place, to try and get his memory back, but when the smoke cleared up he was gone and i simply gave up and sat down, feeling all of my energy just leave my body.

So when all the black cars came and men with guns screaming at us to get on our knees, i went with it, not caring about where we were going.

Even when they handcuffed me and grabbed me, hauling me in to the back of a car with the others, i just shut up, my mind in overdrive about what just happened.

The beginning of the ride was quiet, nobody wanting to speak about it, or what thy saw, until Steve opened his mouth, and i closed my eyes, wishing i hadn't lied.

"It was him." He looked destroyed when i opened my eyes and looked at him, he was sitting opposite of me and he met my gaze, but not for long since none of us wanted to start a fight right now.

"He looked right at me, but he didn't even know me." As he said those words i struggled to hold in my tears but they eventually fell, and i felt broken.

"How is that even possible, it was like seventy years ago." Sam's voice rang through the car.

"Zola, Bucky's old unit was captured in forty-three, Zola experimented on him. Whatever he did helped Bucky survive the fall" Steve answered and i looked at my feet, not wanting to show weakness.

"They must have found him." He continued and i felt the guilt eating me up.

"I'm sorry." I whispered, and saw Steve look angry at me when i decided to lift my face.

"You knew him." Steve's voice cracked and i nodded, still feeling the tears stream out of my eyes,

"Even when i had nothing i had Bucky." He added and i nodded, having the exact same feeling.

"We need to get a doctor here, if we don't put more pressure on that wound she's going to bleed out here in the truck." Sam looked worried when he looked at Nat's shoulder but the only answer he got was an electric stick in his face.

Until the shield worker it the one beside him/her and knocked them out cold, then taking of their helmet revealing it was someone Steve and Nat knew.

"Ah, that thing was squeezing my brain." She said and looked at sam and me, then to Steve.

"Who are these people?"