Natasha

Year 2009.

I was in the training room of my small apartment in New York, trying to lift myself of the ground without going through the roof, when my mind starts spinning and i'm thrown into a vision.

Bucky is laying on the ground, gun in hand and his mask on his face, pointing at a car driving on the road, i can clearly see a sign not to far away.

Odessa.

It says and i take some time to think about where that is when i realize he is in Ukraine.

Before watching what he does i shake my head, returning to real life and opening the window, taking a few steps back and running, jumping out of it.

But before i hit the ground i lift myself in the air, taking of towards the sky.

I go as fast as i can but it takes minutes before i get there, and i already know it's to late as i try to land but fall down on the ground, letting out a grunt.

I stand up quickly and look around, spotting the car with the tires blown out, but no Bucky.

"Damn it." I whisper under my breath and go to take off again, until i hear someone by the car, and i walk over to see a redhead on the ground, blood coming out of her stomach.

I have never been to a scene like this where he left one alive, and i run over to her, trying to put pressure on the wound.

"Who are you?" She asks, trying to sit up but she has a hard time moving.

"Call me Alex." I say helping her sit using only one hand.

Ripping of my shirt sleeve and tying it around her before i help her stand, easily carrying her weight with one arm.

"I need to get you to a hospital, what should i do about the others?" I ask, looking back seeing two dead men, one in the drivers seat and the other on the ground, it looked like the girl was trying to protect him.

"Leave them." She tries to say, but it comes out muffled and her eyes start to close, i take this opportunity to lift of the ground, flying to the nearest hospital.

I land badly but manage to not fall as i come down on top of the roof. She opens her eyes and looks at me wondering how we got here so fast.

"What's your name?" I ask, trying to get her to talk.

It looks like she is hesitant to answer, but decides to anyway, since i might have just saved her life.

"Natasha." she says, and i nod before i open a door, walking inside, leaving her with the nearest doctor, and then getting the hell out of there.