Epilogue

2 years later

(Tess)

I walked around the park as I watched the little kids play.

Justin and I haven't been in contact at all. I don't even know how he's been. But I have talked to Sully though. Sully is still here and he does look young.

We haven't heard from anyone from the war but I heard that we won it which is amazing. There were a lot of casualties but at least we made it out alive....

"Mommy! Mommy!" I smiled. These kids were so adorable.

"Wow. It's been too long." I turned around and gasped.

It was Justin.

I chuckled. "Oh my gosh Justin." I threw my arms around him. "It's so good to see you again."

Hr hugged me tighter and took a deep breath. "It's good to see you too."

We let go of each other and just stared. The both of us not believing that we were here.

"What are you doing here?" I asked surprised.

"I was strolling you know? Then I saw this beautiful girl and I instantly knew who she was." Justin looked into my eyes. "I knew that I had to come see her after 2 long years."

"It was long alright." I mumbled.

Justin laughed and kissed me. I missed his lips and his touch. I leaned into him as we told each other how much we missed each other.

We pulled away from each other and smiled.

"So do I get a chance to take you out now? I don't think I'll get fired for asking one of my um....students." Justin winked.

I blushed at the memory. "I remember you still being my boyfriend."

"Oh really?" He asked. I hummed. He pecked my lips and laughed.

"Now go take me out Bieber."

THE END

I have finally posted it! Honestly I was scared but how'd you like it??
Could've been better? Probably.

But luckily I have a new story coming soon so be prepared. It's way different from this one and Maybe Next Time so hopefully you guys will love it.

Make sure to comment your thoughts on it and I'll make sure to get back to you guys.

Love you babies!