00:10

filler

(Justin)

I walked into the café smiling. It's going to be a good day today. Why? Man will I be kicking some ass tonight and by some ass, I mean Tess's ass.

Look we've already been through this... I'm trying to break her.

Look...again, it may seem like I'm trying to just have sex with her and be done....apart of me is but that's only like 30% of me. The other 500 is trying to make it enjoyable.

I walked up to Tess and sat across from her. She stopped chewing her food and looked at me.

"I thought I was trying to get rid of you." She said bluntly. I laughed and looked down.

"You know you're taking a big risk Bieber." She continued to eat her salad.

"I didn't know there was a law that stated I wasn't allowed to talk to my students." I said playfully.

She took a swig of her red Gatorade. "Yeah there is and it was strictly passed by me." She narrowed her eyes at me. "Now leave."

Someone sat down next to me. "Wow. Is this seat taken?"

I refrained from rolling my eyes. I looked to the right of me and gave her a straight face. "Yes it's taken. Now leave."

I looked at Tess and found her throwing darts at Rachel with her eyes.

Rachel smiled. "Chill Richards," she put a hand on my shoulder. I'm just trying to talk to Justin."

I shrugged her hand off my shoulder. "And I answered your question. Now leave."

I could tell that Tess wanted to explode. "What? Scared that I'm gonna beat your ass again?"

Uh oh.

Tess stood up. "It seems like you want me to beat yours." She looked up and tapped her chin. "I also think your just starting trouble right?" She laughed.

Rachel sat there with an unreadable expression. If you can see that Tess is a badass then I don't know what to tell you.

"Oh right! I forgot you want me out of here. Duh." Tess shook her head. "You just can't stand the fact that he doesn't want you so since you saw Justin with me," I looked back and forth between the two.

By now everyone in the room was watching them. "not that we're messing with each other. But that's what you assumed right?"

Tess took a deep breath. "Never mind Rachel everyone's watching us." Tess sat down and began to finish her salad. "Anything else?"

Everyone looked at Rachel. She said nothing. Nothing. She got up and left the room.

The room was silent. Just plain silent. Tess realized this and swallowed her food. "May I help you?"

Rachel's little group came up to our table. "Uh that was brave of you Tess."

"Get the fuck out my face." Tess said bluntly as she drank her Gatorade.

After they left I laughed hard.
"What?" She asked innocently.

I shook my head at her. She shrugged her shoulders. "Worth it. It's just that she interrupted my food time. Like I'm eating. Leave me alone."

I continued to shake my head and laughed.

•••

Hey guys!!! I believe I broke a promise right? I don't know but if I did I'm soo sorry!!

Sweetener comes out July 20th!!!! Ari—Queen we are excited!!!!

Anyway see you next update and make sure to comment and vote!!

Love you babies!!

*Not proofread*