00:06

(Part one)

(Tess)

Justin. Justin. Justin. Justin. Justin.

The only person who has been on my mind. The only person!!!!

Are you fucking serious!?

The boy really has a way to get into your mind.

I picked at my dinner. "Are you okay?"

I looked up at Chase. "Have I ever told you how much I love having you as a friend?"

Chase raised an eyebrow. "What's wrong?"

I sighed and pushed my food away. "I'm going to ask if I can move cabins." I looked down.

Chase lifted up my face so it was at eye level with is. He sighed. "I should've known that this was about Justin."

My eyes went wide. "What makes you think that?"

"Because I–" I interrupted him with my finger and closed my eyes.

"It was rhetorical." I whispered.

Chase lowered my finger. "I'm surprised that Rachel hasn't fought you yet."

We heard footsteps. "Speaking of the devil." I whispered.

I looked up at Rachel and her posies. "Hey Rachel!" I exclaimed with a smile. I leaned my face on my closed hands and continued to fake smile at her. "How are you?"

"Cut the bullshit." She said as she sat across from me basically forcing Chase to move over.

"Which one? Yours or mine?" I asked her.

Guys I am ready for her. She can't do nothing I promise.

•••

Forget about me saying she couldn't do nothing.

I put the ice pack on my jaw and groaned. "This fucking hurts." I tried to say. I looked up at Justin. "And I doubted her."

Justin chuckled and put some peroxide on my eye. I hissed.

"What actually happened?" Justin asked softly.

I shook my head. "Don't worry about it. It was stupid I promise."

Justin hummed. "I heard that it was about me." I looked at Justin as he stopped what he was doing.

I shrugged my shoulders. "It was." He raised an eyebrow. "But she didn't care about what I had to say."

Justin took the ice pack from my hands and went to make me a new one. "She said that I was stealing you away from her," I continued. "but I kept telling her that nothing is going on between us."

Justin sat back down in front of me and gave me the ice pack as he listened. "She didn't listen so," I trailed off and chuckled. "I got my ass beat."

I looked up at Justin. "Even though I was warned."

"Wait a second." Justin gave me a questioning gaze. "She threatened you and yet you kept messing with me?"

I raised my eyebrows. "First of all Bieber, you messed with me first." I threw my hands up in the air. "Hell, you flirt with me every time you see me."

I pouted and crossed my arms. "Plus it's not like we slept together." I looked at him through my lashes.

It got silent for a while. "You're right Tess." I raised an eyebrow.

"I am?" I was confused. What just happened?

"Yea I mean...I'm your Captain, and you're my student." Justin stood up.

Okay I'm suddenly scared.

"I said that?" I stood up quickly and started walking backwards.

"Yea you did Tess." He sighed. Out of nowhere I'm back against the wall.

Justin leaned close to my face. "But that doesn't mean anything right?" I was lost for words. My mind was completely blank.

"Tess?" Justin started caressing my cheek.

"Um...well you wouldn't want to kiss me if my face is jacked....right?" I had no words.

"Not that jacked." He said softly. He held my arms above my head.

"Are you gonna stop me?" He said softly.

How does he make you wet so fast?

I smiled a small smile. "Well where's the fun in that?"

And he didn't hesitate to kiss me.

•••

How cute are they!? #Jess
But Rachel and Tess fighting? Did you want me to write how they fought?

Should I write a sex scene? Lol weird question.

Another update coming hopefully this week so be prepared!!!

Make sure to comment and vote!

Love you babies!!!

P.S. if there are some mistakes...let me know I'll fixed them.