00:09

(Tess)

He's doing this on purpose. I know he is.

I hate him.

He's trying to do everything in his willpower to get me to break.

This has been going on for almost a week. Which means almost a week since I came to his doorstep. Also the day where he purposely tried to have sex with me.

How do I know? He wants me to think about what he wants. Ha! As if! I already know how that'll turn out....crazy sexy BAD! REALLY BAD! HE'S MY CAPTAIN FOR GOD SAKES!

i just want to go in a corner and pull my hair out.....

I groaned. "He's gonna break me Chase. I just know it!! And I hate knowing it!"

Chase shrugged his shoulders. "I mean...there's not really much of an age difference." I looked at Chase. "Just saying." He surrendered his hands.

I groaned again. "I need to leave this place. It's gonna be the death of me."

"And if I must ask Tess," I narrowed his eyes at him. I already know what he's gonna say. "who got themselves in this situation."

I sat up. "God out me in this situation!" I threw my hands up. "He knows what's gonna happen before I do!"

Chase shrugged his shoulders. Justin walked by and winked at me. I groaned loudly.

Chase laughed. "I'm gonna get pictures of his face and glue them to the boxing bags. And then, I'm gonna punch them so hard that the paper will rip."

Chase raised his eyebrows. "Wow."

•••

(Justin)

I'm breaking her and I fucking love it.

Look if you want a women to break you gotta break 'em. Even if you gotta show some skin.

For instance, we were training right? I took my shirt off and just only had a T on. Remember I gotta be professional. Act like I wasn't doing nothing.

Her eyes almost slapped me. She wanted to attack me. Jeez I sound like a highschool girl.

Nope. Not today. Or ever.

"I see what you're doing Jay." I looked at Sully.

If you just want me to be honest, I will. You will forced find me and Sully together. Always. I mean come on the old man is my best friend....basically.

"What are you talking about? Aye Sully why did the chicken cross the road?" I smiled at him.

"Stop trying to change the subject." He said sternly.

I pouted. "All I asked was 'Why did the chicken cross the road?'"

"The chicken wanted to find his way to Tess so they could have sex." I raised my eyebrows. "That wasn't th–"

"Look kid," he said. "You gotta be careful." I hummed. Somehow he always want to find someway to lecture me.

"Plus you're doing it wrong." My eyes went wide.

I laughed. "I'm doing it wrong?" I asked surprised.

"Yeah you are. Look kid," I laughed. "you gotta do it like this."

Then he told what to do....the right way.

•••

Here's you guy's update!! How'd you like it? Am I the only one who loves Sully? Lol I'll let y'all get back to what you were doing....

Love you babies!!
See you next update!!!

Comment and vote!!