Chapter 3

Eliza looked stunned, Bree's mouth simply hung open and Addison ; Addison simply felt another dizzy spell coming on, only with a wave of nausea to make it worse.

"Um...guys...can I see you...upstairs please?" Addison quietly said.

"Can you just wait here for a minute Bucky, we'll be right back." Eliza said as she quickly backed into the doorway.

"Ummm... whats up with you guys? What's wrong?" Bucky asked the girls

"Nothing" all three girls promptly replied. The girls quickly sprinted back up into Eliza's bedroom (with Addison lagging slightly). Bree quickly slammed the door behind her, looking almost as scared as Addison for some reason.

"HOW COULD YOU FORGET YOU HAD A DATE TONIGHT!!!" Bree shouted so loud, Bucky could have easily heard her.

"I don't know" Addison simply replied, tears almost filling her eyes. How could she have forgotten so easily that she was going on a date with the zombie she loved? She felt almost ashamed of herself. How did I forget? How did I forget?

As both girls panicked and argued about what to do next (as she couldn't cancel but she also had nothing to wear), Eliza had slyly started shifting through her piles of clothes Addison had been looking through only moments ago. She though she had seen something Addiosn might like, she also knew her and Addison were the same size and even if Addison had never worn a hint of black in her entire life, she knew right now, her friend needed help.

Addiosn and Bree's comments were immediatly silenced  as Eliza dug out the clothes, threw them on the bed.

Eliza turned to the bickering friends "Quick, Addie, try this on."

Addison quickly turned towards Eliza and saw the outfit laid out for her

Addison quickly turned towards Eliza and saw the outfit laid out for her. She smiled her sweet, sencire smile at her BZF (Best Zombie Friend) and rushed to quickly change.

After she changed, she looked at herself in Eliza's floor length mirror. It wasn't her normal style, but she loved it anyway.

"It's so different... It's awesome!" Addie said to her besties. Bree stood in awe of Addison's outfit and Eliza smiled with pride. All of them knew that Zed was going to love it as well, well, he always loved Addison, no matter what she was wearing.

"It looked so good on you Addie"  Bree said "Hey look, with your white hair, you look so punk rock"

All three girls quickly giggled at this comment, they suddenly remembered Bucky was waiting for Eliza downstairs.

"Eliza!!!" Addiosn shouted "Go back downstairs and go on your date, honestly, I don't think I need anymore help."

Bree smiled "Group hug before you go?"

Eliza's smile quickly transformed into a frown "No, no way, absolutly...". Before she was able to finish her sentence, both poms embraced their friend in a hug. Even though she wasn't normally an affectionate zombie, Eliza still decided to hug both her friends back before she raced back downstairs to leave with Bucky on their date, with both of her best friends waving at her from the bedroom window.

After they had left, at Bree insistence, Addison quickly ran to Zed's house for their date, she was not only excited to show him her new look, but determined to make it one of their best dates ever, she loved him so much, she never wanted to risk forgetting another date again. Left alone, Bree thought that Bonzo might want to hang out, both of her girlfriends had gone out on a date, why couldn't she? As she stood outside Eliza's house, she texted Bonzo.

(A/N : Bonzo does know English as Bree taught him, but it's easier for him to text it than to speak it )

Br : Hey Babe, where r u?

Bo : Just painting at home. Parents are stil at work, wanna hang out and help me?

Br : Sure, be there soon ;-)

Bree felt exstatic about hanging out with Bonzo. Her mind continued to swirl with thoughts about what he might be painting or what the other two girls will be doing on their respective dates, how life at this point just seemed so perfect.

As all three girls hung out with their boyfriends/dates that night, it seemed, for Seabrook and Zombietown, life can't get much better than this.

Little did they know, after that night. Their lives would all change forever, in a way nobody in Seabrook or Zombietown ever thought possible.