Ch.10- HGM store...

Hermione's POV

By the time the elevator reached the lobby, I gave a loud groan before putting on the Malfoy emotionless face that copied my kids. We held our head high before strutting out to my annoying relatives.

"What are we doing today, Aunt Esmeralda?" I asked in a sickeningly sweet tone.

"We are all going shopping for the ball that takes place later on in the day."

"Yes! Shopping!" Brittney squealed with joy. I simply rolled my eyes at my cousin.

~~~

We all parked safely in the parking garage of the nearest shopping mall. I helped my treasures out from the back of my Lamborghini Aventador. Locking the car, I followed my horrid relatives to the first store.

"Yes! I really wanted a certain dress here!"

"Omg me too!"

"Let's go shop!"

Brittney, Christine, and Ashley raced into the familiar store in front of me...my store. I smirked and entered.

"Hello boss! For what do we owe this pleasure?" The employee asked.

"Hi Maya! My relatives are shopping for a ball taking place at the hotel later," I smiled.

"Oh okay! Well you know where your outfits are!" Maya winked at me. I smirked back at her.

I headed straight to the back of the store where my office was. When I stepped inside, I saw my exclusives I created for Draco, Scorpius, Lynnette, Sapphire, and myself. I took a moment to admire my masterpieces. We had to look perfect to announce my marriage with Draco to the muggle world.

I grabbed the clothing carefully and set them in a large bag. When I headed back out, I saw my relatives still searching for their ball clothing through my many racks. I smiled when I spotted Hailyn and Michelle.

"HAILYN! MICHELLE!" I shouted at them. They automatically turned to me and smiled. I walked over to them. "How are you guys? I haven't had the chance to actually catch up yet! How're Jackson, Annabelle, Angela, and Olivia!"

"All the kids are great! They've gotten so big! I'll show you a pic of the for of them from a few weeks ago," Hailyn said, pulling out a pic on her iPhone.

"Omg they're adorable!"I exclaimed.

"Ahem!" I heard a young voice cry from behind me.

"Don't worry, Saph! You guys will always be my favorite most adorable kids in the world!" I sighed and hugged my three treasures.

"We better be!" Saph said with an offended look on her face. I chuckled in response with Hailyn and Michelle.

"We haven't seen you in so long, Mione! Are these your beautiful kids?" Michelle asked, beaming at my children.

"Yup! I'm Sapphire, but you can call me Saph! I'm this many!" Saph said, holding up 3 fingers.

"I'm your Aunt Michelle, and this is your Aunt Hailyn! It's nice to meet you all!"

"Hello there! I'm Lynnette, or Lynn. I am 5 years old. It's very nice to finally meet you! I've heard from Mummy that you guys are the nice aunties!" Lynn grinned.

"And I'm Scorpius, nice to meet you! Everyone calls me Scorp, so you can too! I'm 7 years old and it's been a pleasure to be in your presence this week!" I rolled my eyes and smirked at my son. He truly was just like Draco, inheriting his charm and cunningness.

I saw my 2 cousins raising their eyebrows with shock at my son. They looked at him, back to me, then back to Scorp.

"It's a pleasure to be in your presence too! All of you!" Hailyn exclaimed to the young ones.

"Now, kids. You could go anywhere in the store freely. Just stay safe and come immediately when I call you to leave. I'm gonna help Aunt Hailyn and Aunt Michelle find something for the ball."

"Yes Mummy!" The three exclaimed in sync. Saph ran off with Lynn to the accessories section faster than a blink, while Scorp stayed behind.

I looked at him questioningly. "Can I help choose with you Mummy?" He asked me.

"Of course, Sweetie."

We stalked off to the racks, searching for an outfit that would look beautiful on my two kind cousins.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The shopping continues next chapter!!